Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JohnKgofelo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 04:03 AM
    Calculate (in rands) what a trader will sell a bottle of wine for 1.1 in South Africa
    South Africa is known for producing good wine. The cost of producing a bottle of wine in South Africa is R12. The cost of producing the same bottle of wine in France is equal to R25. It has been calculated that it will cost an additional R7 of bottle of wine for shipping and other costs for France to import the wine from South Africa. The traders in both South Africa and France want to make a profit of 60% on the cost price.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bottle of wine [ 5 Answers ]

THE BOTTLE OF WINE For all of us who are married, were married, wish we were married, or wish we weren't married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine: Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo...

A bottle of wine a night too much? [ 16 Answers ]

I don't drink a bottle a night but I wish I could. I drink about 3 bottles of red wine a week. I finish one in the night. Actually. I finish it in about 40 minutes. I don't like liqueur and I don't drink beer(only on occasions). I recently started drinking red wine and it makes me feel so relaxed...

Ice wine bottle [ 3 Answers ]

Im looking for a certain Ice Wine box. I need to know who makes the box because I can only remember what it looks like but I can't remember who makes it. I really enjoyed it and would love to buy it again. It was a navy blue box and it has white glitter swirls coming up from the bottom of the box....

Wine cork stuck in bottle [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a bottle of wine for Thanksgiving, but didn't try to open it until last night. When I went to put the cork out, the corkscrew just came out. The cork is stripped. Any way of getting it out?

1 bottle of wine in 3 nights. [ 15 Answers ]

If someone has a bottle of wine (regular bottle, liter?) maybe 3 to 4 glasses? Over a period of 3 nights, I'm thinking a glass a night or a glass and 1/4. Is that a problem? Should they seek help? Should they be ostracized? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.