Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustPoetik Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 05:19 PM
    Any advice?
    I wuld really like to start my own business but I don't know which direction to go. I'm a felon and it seems as if all odds are against me especially when it comes to finding employment. Its an irony because I need employment to save startup money for my own business. I'm thinking of opening a cleaning service, recording studio, an event planning company or buying a franchise... it all depends on if I'm able to obtain a small business loan... it would nice to have a business mentor, lol. Any advice??
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 07:16 PM

Start with what has the most gain for the least amount of money. Also have you looked into insurance rates or bonding for any business you start ? You can start a cleaning business on almost nothing. And reinvest the profits to further your gain until your at a point where you can branch out into the things you truly want to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

Advice please [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, I have been talking to "the new girl" in my life (sorta) for about two weeks now, and we pretty much talked everyday. She lives in California and is a pretty busy girl. Everything seemed to be going goo, getting to know each other better, laughing, all the good stuff, then *poof* I haven't...

Need advice [ 17 Answers ]

So I started hanging out with this girl 4 months ago, it started just as friends but the more I was around her, the more I started to like her. A week or so before new years I wrote her a letter telling her I felt, so she calls me and tells me next time we hang out well talk about it, but every...

In need of advice! [ 3 Answers ]

I was in a relationship for 3 years. In May 2005 I wanted to purchase a truck but was going to have a high interest rate, so my boyfriend said to have it in his name and I would be co-signer because he had excellent credit. We broke up in November. Since I've had the truck I have made all the...

View more questions Search