Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbravo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 03:18 PM
    Military records
    My son in law was arrested and served 20 years for rape while overseas how do I get a copy of his military arrest records. I am concerned for my daughters welfare.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2011, 03:47 PM

You can't. This is legally none of your business.

If your daughter decides to get a divorce, take other action against her husband, then her Attorney can subpoena these records. She can't just have access to them.

What is he doing that is worrying you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 04:10 PM

Agreed, you will not get a copy of it, So what are you worried about, did he already do the 20 years and is out of prison now ? Did she meet him after he got out, or has she been waiting on him 20 years ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Military Criminal Records Public [ 3 Answers ]

I know my estranged husband had a criminal record while serving in the military. Is it possible for me to request those records?

Where to get background criminal records for contractors working in military bases [ 5 Answers ]

I work for a background screening company and I was requesting to get criminal reports/records of civilian contractors working in military bases overseas, mostly in combat zones, like Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea, Kuweait, Dubai.

Pre-Employment Background Checks - Military Records [ 1 Answers ]

I was honorably disharged from the Army, but I had an Art 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment) for "Illegal Use f Hallucinogen". NJPs are an administrative action OUTSIDE of the legal system. It is not a misdemeanor, nor is it a felony. It is a mechanism whereby the military can punish its own without...

Military criminal records [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the proper procedures for the removal of a military criminal record and how much will cost?

View more questions Search