Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdot1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again
    I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download Firefox then and make it default browser. So I went to internet explorer and tried starting it but it wouldn't. So I have been trying to make it default browser but it will not work. I have tried so many ways.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't switch Default from Outlook Express to Gmail in Firefox [ 17 Answers ]

I have read more than several articles that explain the very simple steps to switching from Outlook Express to Gmail as Default Mail Client in Firefox. (I am using XP SP3 and Firefox 3.6.8) Within Firefox: - Tools > Options > Applications Tab > mailto > select Gmail from drop-down list ...

Cannot download anything via IE or Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem, I cannot download anything from web to my PC I have 2 browsers IE and ffx. When downloading via IE it downloads a file to desired location but when I go there file doesn't exist, tried search etc... nothing. When I use Firefox it downloads it and the file is blank, it has...

Firefox not recognizing Download Action [ 11 Answers ]

I've got .wav files to open with windows media player, but I keep getting the prompt - even though I have the "always use" box checked too. I'm using FF 2.0 with no add-ons installed. Any advice? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.