Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebbad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 11:35 AM
    Older model Garden tractor 18/6
    Has a onan motorBG-MS 3272, Serial no.1420547,need carbuetor float.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 12:52 PM

Try these folks for parts. Onanparts.com, Your Onan Parts Solution

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Garden tractor Model 917.271061 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a craftsman model 917.271061 lawn tractor, It was given to me from my brother in law. My question is that the mower blades will not disengage on the deck. I was wondering if you knew a reason why they won't disengage. Or could you tell me a ball park estimate on how much it would cost to...

Craftsman model 3000 garden tractor first pto wouldn't work, shut off now won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I have a model 3000 craftsman garden tractor. I was mowing with it & everything was OK. I shut it off for a couple minutes restarted it & tried to mow again but the PTO wouldn't engage to mow. I shut the tractor off to check a few things out & when I tried to start it up again it wouldn't start. ...

Sabre garden tractor [ 1 Answers ]

My John Deere Sabre 14.5/42 inch garden tractor- I'd like a diagram of the belt and pulleys- Jerry

Sears model 917276102 Garden Tractor 54" Deck [ 1 Answers ]

The deck will not stay attached to the tractor on one side. I was told by a Sears repairman that this was a problem With this model tractor. How do you fix this problem? I bought the sway bar the repair man said would fix it But it was to long. Is there another way to fix this? Thank You

View more questions Search