Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DollyDagger18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Late 80s, 90s movie that aired on CBC about a swamp creature called a Mole Waggott?
    Don't remember much about it, but I know it aired on CBC. Possibly a TV movie. Plotwise I think there was a greyish green creature attacking people ( called a Mole Waggott?) And I remember one of the cast dressed up as the creature (or maybe was the creature all along)and then he was chased around... Its been driving me crazy. Its not the swamp thing. I've checked. Any light anyone could shed on this would be awesome!!

Check out some similar questions!

'80s/'90s kids movie about a witch and a swamp? PLEASE HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of this movie and it's killing me! I used to watch it on VHS when I was a kid and all I can remember is that it involved a group of kids who go to this old witch's house deep in the swamp at night. It scared the crap out of me but it was still a family movie I...

Old 80s/ 90s cartoon movie Boy and Girl travel back in time to find purple creature? [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone help me find this old cartoon movie I used to watch as a kid. It was about this boy and girl who traveled back in time and they befriended this purple creature who could talk. Somehow they returned to their own time and the purple creature came back with them. I remember they made a...

80s/90s kids' movie swamp princess? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a kid's animated movie from either the 80s or 90s. I thought it was called The Swamp Princess, but I can't find it anywhere so now I'm not sure. It takes place in a swmap and there's a big flood. An old lady rescues a baby girl from the flood and a bunch of animals. ...

Late 80s or 90s movie [ 2 Answers ]

Watched It When I Was Younger With Brother And Sister But They Don't Remember It. I Remember Spring Fling Being The Title But Can't Find It Any Where So That Might Not Be It. The Movie Takes Place At A Hotel And The Owners Daughter's Birthday Is Coming Up I Think It Was Her Sweet 16. I Believe...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.