Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmartyPants1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Please help us... black shadows
    Hi I need some help please last night I spent the night at a friends and we were fighting and we suddenly heard noise twice and my friend saw a black shadow figure along the wall where the noise was coming from, this isn't the first time I have experienced this I feel I am being tormented. I know I shouldn't be scared as a Christian, but can I alone fight these possible attacks. What does this mean? Please help me. :(
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2011, 10:57 AM

If you believe you are being tormented or haunted and you are Christian you need to speak to a Christian clergyman.

Feb 5, 2011, 11:58 AM
    Thank you I will, my friend is mormon do they believe in this? I am not. But I am going to be ending the friendship because we are on different spiritual levels.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 12:03 PM

Why would you end a friendship because of being on different spiritual levels? As you go through life, you will meet and even befriend many people who are on different levels and paths than you are.

You mentioned "attacks." Have you actually been attacked?

Yes, the Mormons would take something like this seriously.
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2011, 12:15 PM

Right, part of the joy of friendship is NOT being alike, learning something new from someone, appreciating their values and knowledge.

Feb 5, 2011, 12:22 PM
    Well I have higher standards than him I am not trying to be self righteous because I am not I try to live as the word of God instructs, he doesn't seem to be care or take it too seriously. I just feel I am opening myself up to negativity.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 12:32 PM

Or perhaps you will be the instrument for bringing him into a sphere of positivity. Jesus himself dined with sinners.
    lil_blue Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 08:42 PM
    Something Similar happened with my boyfriend, It only did it to get attention. Don't go "summoning" the spirit, but the next time you see it, just ask why it's there and talk to it. It seems crazy, and its scary, but with my boyfriend's ghost, He talked to it, and answered its questions the best he could, told it that it would be better if he moved on, and it left happily with a thank you. It's worth a try for you. There's a lot more to it than that. And I have helped people with their own spiritual encounters.

*** email and personal info edited out as it violated site rules on off board contact****

Feb 8, 2011, 07:45 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I thought of that I really did, I have been praying about it, maybe I am looking at it and handling it wrong. I just have tried but he seems to just reject it all the time, I don't know how long to continue , if its not working. And trying to make the wisest decision

Feb 8, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Comment on lil_blue's post
    Well I was taught not to make communication, by any means, I think I know why it is there, but have contacted a great site that deals with this and they seem to think it's a demon the lowest form one of my friends thinks it could get worse if we don't get rid of it asap, he has been hearing it since for the past few days we have looked into it and he bought sage sticks and I heard sea salt, and olive oil help I think something else I just forgot atm. We have been burning it in the room but they say the whole house has to be cleansed or it won't leave. And we should pray. So ill be updating . Thanks for the comments.

Feb 8, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    There is a heavy feeling, it makes me want to cry, and I feel like short of breath and like its crushing me, he mentioned it feels like something is crushing him.
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 06:05 AM

And did you consult with a clergyman?

Feb 9, 2011, 08:42 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Yes I did but I don't believe he believes me. I consulted with a paranormal website they seem to be helping me more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I see black shadows [ 22 Answers ]

My 10 year old son is telling me he is seeing Black Shadows. It is starting to freak me out. He doesn't seem to mind for some reason. He just started to see them this past weekend when we went on vacation to the OBX. Two years ago I broke my back there surfing and we haven't been back there until...

Why do I see black shadows [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having trouble sleeping at night . I woke up from a bad dream and felt like I have just got back from somewhere or someone just left . I woke up with something saying gone but not forgotten and there fist went down my throat . There is a scratch under my tongue and don't know how it got...

Paranormal/black shadows [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved in with my daughter and her family. Just acouple of days after moving in we started to see this black shadow. I want to no if it is someone I once knew and they are trying to tell me something. My daughter said it wasn't here before I moved in . I have never seen this before just a...

Black Shadows? [ 11 Answers ]

My father passed away 2 years ago, not only have I seen, but so has my daughter and my brother have seen black shadows at my home, or even outside of the house. Do you know what Black Shadows are? Are they good or evil? Is it something from my dad passing? Any help that anyone can give to me...

Black shadows [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is sherii and I have a friend that has been seeing black shadows. She woke up this morning and felt something touch her arm and while she was driving to work this black shadow has been following her she has seen this shadow in her car next to a church and at work. She feels like death is...

View more questions Search