Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ideaweaver Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 09:21 AM
    CS5: Images positioning issue in browsers
    When I preview my pages, some of the items are mispositioned. In addition "<%LANGUAGE =" is added on the far top left. In a previous attempt, the whole page displayed as the code (HTML and CSS)

This issue is with a template I am re-designing through AP elements to give me more precise control as a designer.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreamweaver CS5: Images positioning incorrect browsers [ 0 Answers ]

When I preview, some of the items are sometimes mispositioned. In addition "<%LANGUAGE =" is added on the far top left. In a previous attempt, the whole page displayed as the code (HTML and CSS) This issue is with a template I am re-designing through AP elements to give me more precise control...

Bush positioning to be a dictator? [ 45 Answers ]

President Bush has signed a directive granting extraordinary powers to the office of the president in the event of a declared national emergency, apparently without congressional approval or oversight. The "National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive" was signed May 9, notes...

Sink drain positioning [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Remoldeling Kitchen. Drain For Sink Coming Out Of Floor Is 11" On Center From Wall. The New Wall Will Be 3" Closer To Drain(8" From Wall On Center). Do I Have To Move The Drain To Be Able To Hook Up The Sink?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.