Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Peter thinks in scientific and technical terms, concrete terms, but when it comes to more ephemeral, "muddy" subjects such as relationships and social functioning, he's a bit at sea. He has mentioned he has Asperger's which explains everything.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ms-544072.html
    Thank you for the update.
    I know why you are called Wondergirl. It is a title
    Not a name... right??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 03:07 PM

I wonder a lot, that's all. Wondering worked well for 30 years in Libraryland. And all that wondering paid off, am writing stories about unforgettable staff and patrons.
    Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tkrussell View Post
    Oh heck, you had me throwing words like that around, which was used perfectly, I may add. No argument there.

Oh by the way, did you know there is no dark side of the moon? As a matter of fact, it is all dark. I heard that someplace, cannot put my finger on it.
    Might be because it was too long ago and too far away to put your finger on it now.

And if it is all dark,
    Or all light ,or half and half
    Will be determined by perspective of the ones observing it,
    Is my way of looking at it now.
    Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Peter has asked us to educate him as needs be, and if we do it with a kind spirit, he will learn, and we will become better citizens of the world.

(How's that for altruism?)
    I like this concept, I'll try to help.:D
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Comment on martinizing2's post
    I am interested in the response, from a phycological point of view(see answer frm lady asking about dirafes, some times a frustration , some are questions I need answers to such as the complex torque calculation and blue dimond question, this help?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 5, 2011, 08:06 PM

Closed as nonsense

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?

To submit a question, where is the Question Template to be found? [ 5 Answers ]

When I attempt to print a hard copy from mail received, via my INBOX. The following error template appears... Internet Explorer Script Error Line : 2021 Char : 1 Error : Unspecified Code : 0 URL : ...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search