Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2011, 12:01 AM
    If woman where suddenly all born both sexed would they kill of men ?
    If woman where suddenly all born both sexed would they kill of men ? In like a natral selection sense
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 08:33 PM

There's no way to answer this question.

There's no way to know what would happen if women were born "both sexed" because it's never happened, and it never will. Each woman would react differently.

Feb 5, 2011, 08:52 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    The question is not about the question , the question is about the response

Feb 5, 2011, 09:00 PM
    And to humble myself the reason I am interested in the response to a Q like this is because I feel as if that is maybe what they would do as I have observed myself, women seem to be very selfish and ignorant (no offence) I believe to be primeval

Feb 5, 2011, 09:02 PM
    A totally natural thing from a primevial survival point of view, men less because naturally they are more expendable
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 09:54 PM

And to humble myself the reason I am interested in the response to a Q like this is because I feel as if that is maybe what they would do as I have observed myself, women seem to be very selfish and ignorant (no offence) I believe to be primeval

Peter, if were a man's world, with men being "both sexed" as you call it, what do you think would happen then? Talk about selfish and ignorant (no offense)!! And who would clean the bathrooms?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 10:10 PM

Men and women do not think, solve problems, or contemplate issues with the same parts of the brain.

The thought processes are routed differently and analyzed in completely different areas in men,than it is in women s brains.
    This could account for some of the problems we have understanding and communicating between the sexes.

If they killed all of us, who would kill spiders in the house and take out the garbage?

If we killed all of them who would we blame for causing all the traffic accidents and who would mend our laundry?

Seriously, men and women need each other for more than just procreation. Much more.
    Pets Expert

Feb 5, 2011, 11:12 PM

I feel as if that is maybe what they would do as I have observed myself, women seem to be very selfish and ignorant (no offence)
    You just called women selfish and ignorant and I'm not supposed to take offense to that? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Well, in light of that, seeing as I am a women, I'll answer the question. No, I wouldn't kill all the men, only those that thought of women as selfish and ignorant. :)

Peter, if you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll find the answer box. This is the option you should be using to respond to posts. The comment box is only for small comments, and it's limited. In the answer box you can type as much as you want.

Feb 6, 2011, 12:05 AM
    You women are so defensive on the subject, I was not asking a question of men verses women, but a question of morals connected to natural selection! and my coment on women being ignorant was a phycological observation connected with survial in the natural environment as creatures of the natural environment, women can not help it , it is not a fault but a natural thing and the realiseation of it and acceptance of it could improve ones life. And as for being sexest I am not , in fact I do all house jobs etc even when I have a female partner. And I believe in equal rights and opportunities etc, nor am I rasist or agest ,etc. I am a logical person that sees all use in everything and everyone. So eally no offence OK.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 12:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbranton View Post
    you women are so defensive on the subject
    If we women called men selfish and ignorant, would you get a little riled?

You did not ask the question in a productive way that would elicit intelligent responses.

Women live longer than men, so it seems like we've figured out how to survive just fine without men. We take care of ourselves much better than men care for themselves -- physically, socially, spiritually, medically, emotionally.
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 12:33 AM

and my coment on women being ignorant was a phycological observation connected with survial in the natural environment as creatures of the natural environment, women can not help it , it is not a fault but a natural thing and the realiseation of it and acceptance of it could improve ones life.
    So now we're naturally ignorant, but still, we should take no offense at this opinion, and it is opinion, far from fact. That's a pretty bold statement to make without any facts to back it up. I wonder if you would take offense to my saying that all men are sexist and egotistical. Luckily for you I don't lump people into categories based on their sex.

You may want to remember that there are a lot of women on this site. Trust me when I say that you've gotten lucky that the two women posting on this thread aren't selfish, or ignorant, nor are they easily offended.

In light of your recent post, I'm going to stick to the opinion I expressed in my second post. Lucky for you your hypothetical question would never occur. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 04:17 AM

OMG, I can't believe I'm reading this. Women are the most selfless creatures on earth. We bear the pain of childbirth, we are up at all hours feeding babies while the men sleep. We take care of our sick children and husbands. We take the kids to school and go to work just to come home and cook dinner, clean the house and help with homework.

It's quite apparent you have not had very much interaction with women. You feel it appropriate to criticize us and expect us not to take offense to your criticisms.

I will tell you that I am neither selfish or ignorant. I work 12 hour shifts at night to rush home at 7am to get the kids off to school, then to clean the house and get just a few hours of sleep before the kids come home from school and I have to go back to work.

I know many more selfish men than I do women.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2011, 04:27 AM

I'm going to try and answer that question.

Just so I'm on the right track, are these killer robot babies? What happened to the exsisting people on the planet?

I'm guess I would leave it all up to Will Smith to save all the men, and hopefully fingers crossed, the credits would roll and I,in my little selfish way would get in my car and go home.
    Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    im going to try and answer that question.

just so im on the right track, are these killer robot babies? what happened to the exsisting people on the planet?

im guess i would leave it all up to Will Smith to save all the men, and hopefully fingers crossed, the credits would roll and i,in my little selfish way would get in my car and go home.
    :D:D:D:D:D Those are Greenies Red!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 05:58 AM
    you women are so defensive on the subject, i was not asking a question of men verses women, but a question of morals connected to natural selection ! , and my coment on women being ignorant was a phycological observation connected with survial in the natural environment as creatures of the natural environment, women can not help it , it is not a fault but a natural thing and the realiseation of it and acceptence of it could improve ones life. and as for being sexest i am not , infact i do all house jobs etc even when i have a female partner. and i beleive in equal rights and opportunities etc, nor am i rasist or agest ,etc. i am a logical person that sees all use in everything and everyone. so eally no offence ok.
    Im afraid your mising the point here. You proclaim ignorance yet your question is one born of the fact that the logic in it is totally flawed and the basis has no standing.

Maybe you need to go study frogs. As they are omni sexual. You then can see your "natural selection" in progress. Humankind has evolved well beyond natural selection. We continue to evolve. Your question is also mute because we have evolved through technology to a point where man isn't really needed for the survival of the race. But making the statement like you have and the proclamations your making may put you first in line when it begins.

In the modern world we have individual roles. We each have our own attributes. Its no longer the hunter gatherer days like it was long long ago in the beginning. Do many women and many men share common traites of their sexes. Yes. But they are not overiding factors. They are a compliment that causes attraction to the oppisite sex.

You really need to rethink the basis of the question. Evolution is standing in your way.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 06:31 AM

and to humble myself the reason I am interested in the response to a Q like this is because I feel as if that is maybe what they would do as I have observed myself, women seem to be very selfish and ignorant (no offence) I believe to be primeval
    To base such a sweeping generality of over half the population of Earth on observations of a single person , that are limited to the surrounding area cannot be valid data.

Your observations may be valid but cannot be applied to all women. Only the ones that were observed to be like you describe.
    Even then their actions may have have misinterpreted by you and not be valid.

What percentage of the 3.1 billion women on Earth have you observed?
    It cannot possibly be enough to draw any conclusions that could be applied to any significant number of the female population.

The logic, method, and data are all moot due to lack of information on the scale that would be required to validate any such theory.

Feb 6, 2011, 09:49 AM
    To martinizing2, your comment is invalid as you coment saying it is impossible to acumilate knowledge of phycology unless you test half the world pop. Lol you are obviously not a science person! You obviously have very little or no idea what you are commenting on if fact the only reason you are commmenting is to try and strengthen your position in the pack (on here) but thanks any way your comment was also useful for me to observe

Feb 6, 2011, 09:53 AM
    Scientific experiments are rarly proformed on half or even near half the pop of the world ! But my observations strech over many years and in many different countries so my reseach is actually quite extensive. The people that are getting defensive really you are not understanding it at all , you are merly trying to turn it into something nasty, un acceptable! I sugest you all learn pyhcology!
    Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 09:55 AM

I know psychology (not phycology). Taken all of the courses in college, and use it on a daily basis at work.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2011, 10:06 AM
    scientific experiments are rarly proformed on half or even near half the pop of the world ! but my observations strech over many years and in many different countries so my reseach is actually quite extensive. the people that are getting defencive really you are not understanding it at all , you are merly trying to turn it into some thing nasty, un acceptable!, i sugest you all learn pyhcology !!

Why don't you use spell check?

Its difficult to take your argument seriously when your spelling is really quite atroscious.

Is english your second language?

Atroscious, such a great word, its rarely one gets to use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it still the norm for men to ask a woman out? [ 6 Answers ]

I've asked men out many times, and so far each relationship has ended. Fed up w/ my bad luck, I stopped asking men out. It has been months, nearly a year and still not a single date. I don't think I'm an eyesore, some consider me "pretty". I just don't understand why men don't ask women out...

What do men like to hear when a woman is really sorry, or do. [ 5 Answers ]

"I insult a soldier but accidentally, calling him Immature, swise, coward and meaningless. I know I did wrong, so what can I say to him, what do men like to hear when a woman is really sorry, and that the last thing she wanted was to hurt him with her words. " Now, I called him but he hung up on...

Men Only: How many Partners is toomany for a woman? [ 18 Answers ]

My question is this: Men 1. Please tell whether you are single or married and your age 2. What is the number of sexual partners you start to think a woman is "slutty" ? In otherwords what number are you okay with, and what number do you start to think oh my... she's been around I wouldn't...

Woman husband knocked up wants us to have the baby when born [ 15 Answers ]

The story: All right, my husband had sex with another woman while we were takign some time apart to think. He got her pregnant. Now this woman didn't want the baby. Has said all along that she would get an abortion cause she can't handle the responsibility and does have the money or patience to...

Two men, one woman [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's...

View more questions Search