Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    atroscious, such a great word, its rarely one gets to use it.
    It's a terrific word, even when you spell it incorrectly!

Atrocious

(Yo, red. I usually go after Alty, especially with then/than, so I'll give her a break and pick on you this time. I do love you dearly, though, and always love your responses to people.)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbranton View Post
    scientific experiments are rarly proformed on half or even near half the pop of the world
    They aren't scientific experiments. They are studies and research projects of all kinds. Please read the APA and AMA journals to see them. Stats is a very important part of psychology and medicine.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    It's a terrific word, even when you spell it incorrectly!

atrocious
    Darn it... there goes my point!:)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    darn it....there goes my point!:)
    You may have an extra chocolate after supper tonight. (That's soon, right?)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2011, 10:39 AM

peterbranton,

Would you please provide examples of the many instances of ignorance and selfishness that you have observed? Please include the circumstances in which these observations took place, including what events/conversations occurred prior and following each example.

We would be curious to know of that which you have based your theory.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2011, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You may have an extra chocolate after supper tonight. (That's soon, right?)

Yep,its 5.40pm, I'm going for a club sandwich on brown bread, coffee and scone, and since I now have permission a teeny tiny sliver of cake.:)
    peterbranton Posts: 123, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2011, 12:01 PM
    Comment on redhed35's post
    Why use spell check when I can give people like you the opportunity to feel like your intelligent, go on have a choc you deserve it,you ability for deep thought is remarkable

Feb 6, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    So you don't think it is basically a scientific experiment ? Phycology is science and this was an experiment, I am surprised at your responses wonder girl

Feb 6, 2011, 12:06 PM
    Like to bully people at school did you or maybe a suppressed feeling because you yourself was bullied, you attack some ones miss spellling even though you know I have dyslexier , my spell check is a security breach as anyone's so I don't use it
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2011, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbranton View Post
    so you dont think it is basically a scientific experiment ? phycology is science and this was an experiment, i am suprised at your responces wonder girl
    Why are you referring to algae in a thread that you started about women?

Feb 6, 2011, 12:09 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Doesn't seem like it, maybe you should refresh and take more notice of it rather than just trying to memorise it learn it and learn how to use it, good luck, you must agree with what I said about your actions then ?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 12:16 PM

Peter, psychology is a SOFT science. Any time you deal with individuals, there are no hard and fast conclusions that can be drawn.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 12:19 PM

like to bully people at school did you or maybe a supressed feeling because you yourself was bullied, you attack some ones miss spellling even though you know i have dyslexier , my spell check is a security breach as anyones so i dont use it

I know red very well. Otherwise, I wouldn't have "bullied" her. I haven't "bullied" you about your spelling at all. And dyslexia is no excuse.

Use Firefox. It can be set to spell check with no "security breach."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 12:21 PM

Have you been officially diagnosed with Asperger's, Peter?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 12:27 PM

Wow if this isn't becoming quite redundant...

I'm not even really sure what this topic is about, considering Peter likes to switch it up, with science, and women, and selfishness, and bulling, and yada yada yada...

"if woman where suddenly all born both sexed would they kill of men ? in like a natral selection sense"

NO. This is something that will never happen.

Oh and as far as women being selfish... I beg to differ my friend. In fact, we are quite the opposite thank you very much.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2011, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    peterbranton,

Would you please provide examples of the many instances of ignorance and selfishness that you have observed? Please include the circumstances in which these observations took place, including what events/conversations occurred prior and following each example.

We would be curious to know of that which you have based your theory.

I await your response...
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2011, 12:38 PM

Comment on redhed35's post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why use spell check when I can give people like you the opportunity to feel like your intelligent, go on have a choc you deserve it,you ability for deep thought is remarkable...

What a strange little man you are...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 02:24 PM

Peter, congratulations, you have alienated all of the females on this thread. Judging by that, I have to conclude that the women you've met in your life were most likely largely put off by your attitude, you demeaning ways, and your argumentative nature. Much as the women on this thread.

Therefore, you observations of women have no validity. Why? Because you were the common factor that all these women experienced. You are the dirt in the ointment. Do you understand that?

I really can't blame any woman for treating you with hostility if she has to spend more then an hour with you. We've had very limited communications, for which I'm grateful, and I find you unbearable already.

Your "experiment" on women is about as valid as any of us saying that since we encountered you, all men named Peter must be egotistical, overbearing, and generally annoying.

But don't take offense. :)
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Peter, congratulations, you have alienated all of the females on this thread. Judging by that, I have to conclude that the women you've met in your life were most likely largely put off by your attitude, you demeaning ways, and your argumentative nature. Much as the women on this thread.

Therefore, you observations of women have no validity. Why? Because you were the common factor that all these women experienced. You are the dirt in the ointment. Do you understand that?

I really can't blame any woman for treating you with hostility if she has to spend more then an hour with you. We've had very limited communications, for which I'm grateful, and I find you unbearable already.

Your "experiment" on women is about as valid as any of us saying that since we encountered you, all men named Peter must be egotistical, overbearing, and generally annoying.

But don't take offense. :)
    This here was amazing!

Very witty and straight to the point. LOVE IT!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    This here was amazing!

Very witty and straight to the point. LOVE IT!
    :) Thanks Enigma.

I was biting my tongue the entire time I was writing it. There are times that I really wish I could say everything that's on my mind without having to censor it. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it still the norm for men to ask a woman out? [ 6 Answers ]

I've asked men out many times, and so far each relationship has ended. Fed up w/ my bad luck, I stopped asking men out. It has been months, nearly a year and still not a single date. I don't think I'm an eyesore, some consider me "pretty". I just don't understand why men don't ask women out...

What do men like to hear when a woman is really sorry, or do. [ 5 Answers ]

"I insult a soldier but accidentally, calling him Immature, swise, coward and meaningless. I know I did wrong, so what can I say to him, what do men like to hear when a woman is really sorry, and that the last thing she wanted was to hurt him with her words. " Now, I called him but he hung up on...

Men Only: How many Partners is toomany for a woman? [ 18 Answers ]

My question is this: Men 1. Please tell whether you are single or married and your age 2. What is the number of sexual partners you start to think a woman is "slutty" ? In otherwords what number are you okay with, and what number do you start to think oh my... she's been around I wouldn't...

Woman husband knocked up wants us to have the baby when born [ 15 Answers ]

The story: All right, my husband had sex with another woman while we were takign some time apart to think. He got her pregnant. Now this woman didn't want the baby. Has said all along that she would get an abortion cause she can't handle the responsibility and does have the money or patience to...

Two men, one woman [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people, I posted a thread before about me being with a guy and I was unsure of whether we were together or not. Well, it turns out that yes, we are finally officially together. Now the problem is that we always end up fighting for stupid reasons and it always seems like it's my fault. It's...

View more questions Search