Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbloves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 11:20 PM
    Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away.
    Okay.
    Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my heartbroken and I was messing wit a lot of guys after just to get over him so I thought he was just going to be another distraction. Until I gave him my # and he began to text me & then call me often. I began to like him and he started liking me too and the he came to see me on oct 29th it was our first time meeting he's from a different city and he drove to see. So when I first met him I liked him more right away and we hugged and talked and then he kissed me before he left and then he called me and we began to date (:
    Okay my sister goes to school in his city so I decided to stay with her in her dorm to
    See him that happened from oct to December until she quit going to school out there and he had to start finding way to come and see me. And that's through his cousin who was just visiting him but he had a car so he could bring him over to my place but now that his cousin is off to the army I have not seen him in a month and its really hard I'm losing trust for him he asked me would I be mad if a girl sucked him up. So I made a fake Facebook to test him he passed then sort of failed he claimed me but then sort of didn't then wanted the girls number but that asking about can a girl suck his **** made me become suspicious in the head. And made it hard because its like your staying 30 minutes away your not just going to tell me your cheating on me and I can't find out because I'm never out there and I don't know anyone out there so many things ran through my mind

He use to have a job at h-e-b but I think he quit so he had no way of paying his phone bill so I decided to help pay at least half to keep it on I have paid his bill at least 4 times it was about 300$ and then he wanted something for christmas which were some jordans they were 216$ so yes I got those shoes for him but he has yet to get me anything and he had a trip to go to and he kept hitting that he needed money it was 200# but he spent that money on a tattoo weed and clothes so I made more money and then he needed his phone bill paid again which 80$ so I made that money for nothing because his mom ended up paying his way to atlanta now he wants some play off jordans that cost 160 in all since I already calculated it from my card I have spent 936$ on him and we have only been together for 4 & a half months he has not bought me one thing. He has my xbox 360 at his house we are basically adults I turn 20 this year and he turns 19.

Now about the does he love me part
    He rarely talks to me sometimes he just does not feel like textng or calling me.
    Sometimes he calls me and is in a good *** mood and treats me all nice and tells me he loves me
    Sometimes he calls asking how much money is on the card oh yea he has my damn debit card and since I have not seen him in a month I have no way of getting it back and I don't want to turn it off I don't want him to think he is a problem you know what I mean?
    Sometimes I annoy him and sometimes he likes to be annoyed he's hot & cold.

I don't know what to do I love him very much he is perfect except when he's on and off & asking for money
    BBKittyKat Posts: 29, Reputation: 12

Feb 10, 2011, 08:35 PM
    1) No, he is not using u for money. U volunteered.

2) U say he's on and off. So YES he loves u very much! BUT only when he feels like it.

If u enjoy being a doormat, keep thinking he's the perfect guy (more like a perfect scam) and continue feeding him your hard earned money! If u would like some respect and some REAL loving, navigate around this website and u will find ways to mend your broken heart and start anew. Of course, u don't go breaking up with this jerk just to find another. This horrid experience would be a waste if u let the same thing repeat itself. If he gave u nothing to take away from this relationship, take with u EXPERIENCE. Remember your mistake and steer clear of jerks!

Good luck! :) I'm sorry for being harsh. But that's the fact and sometimes we need people to drill some logic into our heads.
    marie32 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 08:52 AM
    If he really loved you he wouldn't be asking you for money. Maybe he isn't really as perfect as you think you might just be blinded by love.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2011, 07:32 AM

Let's see, he's a good catch except for the lying, cheating and pot smoking.

You are afraid to get your credit card back for fear he won't text you any longer?

You need a harsh wake up call and this is it - CUT YOUR TIES WITH HIM.

He's a user and you're an enabler.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2011, 02:05 PM

He is not a gold digger, but he loves you for what you give him. Turn the card off, and leave him alone while you have a few bucks.

And what kind of think leads you to believe you can find a good man 3 days after you dumped the other one? Don't you wished you had followed your first mind and ignored this distraction?
    Lostinthisworld Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 09:43 PM
    First of all, you should cancel your credit card and that is not his to keep. Secondly, he will always ask for money because there is always something that he needs to pay or wants to buy. Third, he needs to get a job and stop taking your money on things that he "Wants" and doesn't "need".Also, you need to communicate with him and tell him that you are not an ATM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend lives three hours away From me and I need him. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives three hours form me. At times I don't know if I can do it anymore, I need him here. But I love him so so so so much and can not see myself with out him. I get mad when he is not here and I just need him.

My Boyfriend lives in a different continent [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives in a different continent than me (he lives in Venezuela, I live in the U.S.) we met online, which, I know, your probably thinking that he's really some 40 year old pedophile who lives with his mom and gets his kicks out of fooling around with teenage girls, but I talk with Willy...

My boyfriend lives miles away! [ 1 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for a year and a half, and then I had to move to Europe, he lives in south america, and its been really hard for both of us, but I don't know if its worth while to continue, any help?:confused:

I have a boyfriend, but I'm in Love with another guy that's lives far away is that bad? [ 8 Answers ]

I had been single for a year. Then this Christmas break I went to Mexico to celebrate my 15 and at a party I saw a guy that I had started to like along time ago, but because I live far we ended our friendship. When I saw him I went crazy, I was so happy to see him. We partyed that day and that was...

View more questions Search