Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mariko_86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 07:09 AM
    Comment on Jake2008's post
    I had thought about contacting the funeral home, but I don't know the man in question who died that he came down to see. My mother's family aren't quite forth coming with info. (They told me two weeks after the funeral had past about it)

Feb 7, 2011, 07:16 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    So you must not like yourself very much because you have been texting off smart comments the entire time you have been posting on my question. I haven't had any attitude until just now.

Feb 7, 2011, 07:17 AM
    Don't post any more un helpful comments on my post. I hate people who think they know something about a person, so they decide to be your judge and jury without knowing a thing about you.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Feb 7, 2011, 07:31 AM
    I don't know what kind of means are at your disposal, but one thing you might consider is a Private Detective.

People have located people unrelated, for instance, an old high school friend, or a childhood friend. That person may have gone on, got married, changed their surname, etc. I'm wondering if you provided all the informaion you now have, and say that you are specifically looking for a daughter, step sister, there must be ways and means of locating that person, independent on having to contact your father directly.

I think for somebody in the business of locating people, there would be tools and experience at their disposal to narrow your search.

And, is it possible to contact the postal service that your father worked for, and see if there isn't a record available somewhere that can at least provide an address? If he is receiving a pension, or belongs to a Union, there should be some traceable record. At least enough to put you in the ballpark.

I'm hoping others will have more to offer than I have.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 07:56 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you must not like yourself very much because you have been texting off smart comments the entire time you have been posting on my question. I haven't had any attitude until just now.

I have not been texting anyone about anything. You must have me confused with someone else.

And, yes, a private investigator (or knowing his MIDDLE INITIAL) can locate this man in seconds.

Now that this name is available on a Google search which leads back to this thread it is entirely possible that the father and/or sister will contact her.

(And OP should read the rules for agreeing or disagreeing.)

Feb 7, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Comment on Jake2008's post
    Thank you for all your help

Feb 7, 2011, 08:26 AM
    No one said that you were texting anyone about anything, I don't have you confused you clearly told me in an earlier post that you hate people with an attitude and the only attitude I gave you was in my last response to you.

Feb 7, 2011, 08:27 AM
    I have had not one reason to be rude to you or disrespectful to you before that comment that you made. I have a right to my own opinion and how I feel about my life.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2011, 12:32 PM

My opinion is it's waaaay beyond time to close this thread. OP is angry at numerous people, both in person and over the Internet, is argumentative and uncooperative.

The question has been answered to the best of anyone's ability - OP doesn't want to offer more info to help us help her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What if I find out my son's father isn't actually his biological father? [ 2 Answers ]

I got pregnant about 5 years ago - I basically ended a relationship and started a new one with someone else so when I found out I was pregnant, I was never sure who's child it was. But I made the decision to marry this guy and we decided not to do a paternity test and to raise him under the...

3 year absentee father special needs child [ 1 Answers ]

What do I say when the judge asks why does the father of a special needs child not be granted visitation if child can be with threrapists, child care professionals for their needs?

Absentee father [ 1 Answers ]

The father of my son and I currently live together, and he has filed for full custody of my son, which has been postponed till I move out. However, the father never spends time with our son, sometimes going 27 hours of never seeing or checking on our 9 month old son, what can I do legally or use...

Absentee father -no child support for 6 years-now found! [ 1 Answers ]

What legal advice or numbers can you give me to help get back child support for an absentee father who nevver paid a dime for over 6 years ? No whe has moved down the street from me and I need to get back pay or help from all the years doing it myself... I have 2 kisd. Please help

Absentee landlords [ 3 Answers ]

Does a landlord have the right to leave his property for the winter months with no one taking care of his property? The apartment is being lived in also.

View more questions Search