Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starlight24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 03:56 PM
    How do I stop loving this man
    I fell in love with a marry man I know it was wrong but now I miss him so much I do not see him that much but I am so lonely I am so mix about this I am 57 years old and I am so afraid I was so hurt before I do not know what to do I am so all alone my husband die about 3years ago but our marriage was not good I am so mix up in side why can someone love me what is wrong with me I have two children I can not talk to them about this can not tell my friends about this stupid thing I did what can I do about this
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Feb 4, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Give it time and if you don't see him you will get over him even faster. Due to you being lonely it makes it easier to fall in love. It's like filling an empty spot in your life. I know that it's hard but in time you will meet other people and eventually move on with your life and perhaps with a new man. Think positive and every thing will work itself out.

Best of luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2011, 08:42 PM

Come on no calm down. You are not a teen ager but, you are old enough to know that a married guy is a dead end street, and you know you have to leave him alone. You also know it takes a while to heal, and get your feet back under you, and be able to rebuild, and regroup, and get your head back together. So just do it, and let your family, and friends support you.

You don't have to tell them how you screwed up with the married guy, well maybe you have one very good friend that you trust you can talk to about it, but you can see them enough to enjoy, and love them, and be loved until things settle down, and you can be happy again.
    MarMar12 Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

Feb 12, 2011, 05:40 PM
    Stop seeing him or convince him to leave his wife for you.. if he doesn't that means he doesn't love you
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2011, 05:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MarMar12 View Post
    stop seeing him or convince him to leave his wife for you.. if he doesnt that means he doesnt love you
    Did you really just advise someone to break up a marriage??

If someone is married, or in any kind of committed relationship, it means hands off until or unless they are single again.
    MarMar12 Posts: 20, Reputation: -2

Feb 12, 2011, 05:44 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    You can't help who you fall in love with is all I'm saying.. and if he really did love his wife he wouldn't be messing around with someone else.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Feb 12, 2011, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlight24 View Post
    i fell in love with a marry man i know it was wrong but now i miss him so much i do not see him that much but i am so lonely i am so mix about this i am 57 years old and i am so afraid i was so hurt before i do not know what to do i am so all alone my husband die about 3years ago but our marriage was not good i am so mix up in side why can someone love me what is wrong with me i have two children i can not talk to them about this can not tell my friends about this stupid thing i did what can i do about this
    Are you working?

Do you put yourself out there tp be able to meet people?

Perhaps you could take a cooking class, or dance, or volunteer some where.

Staying busy and putting your focus on something else will help you.

Not to mention you meeting new people men/women.

I'm really sorry about your Husband passing.

I also understand that you have feelings for another married man, but he IS married, therefore off limits.

Dwelling on him is not healthy. You need to move on.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I stop loving him? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a strong woman. I am very independent. I work, I go to school and I am active in the community. I am also a single mother to two amazing little boys. A year ago, my boys and I picked up and moved 750 miles away from the only home I have ever known. Now that we are living across the...

Can't stop loving my ex [ 124 Answers ]

Someone please help! I divorced my husband 10 years ago because he made me choose between my marriage and our unborn child. I choose our child and had a beautiful baby girl alone. Since then my ex has kept me on the back burner with promises that one day we will be together. Last weekend I...

He can't stop loving her [ 7 Answers ]

Right here's the problem I have a friend lets call him fred and he's in love with a girl lets call her jade. The problem is that jade doesn't feel the same way about fred but jade likes freds best friend(but nothing will happen there ) so fred knows that nothing will happen but he can't stop...

How do I stop loving my ex? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 46 and have been divorced for 4 1/2 years, yet I miss my ex-wife terribly. She was and is a great lady. I treated her emotionally bad at times. We often fought over everything and anything. She became pregnant with another mans' baby 4 1/2 years ago, and is madly in love with this man today. I...

How can I stop loving him. [ 1 Answers ]

Well.. I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months we recently broke up. He's been in jail for two months. I love him. I really do. When he gets out he's going to college and getting on with his life. He's not in jail for a big thing. His parents refused to give him a ride to community service....

View more questions Search