Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2003, 07:28 PM
    A story?

Please, can someone tell me if it's possible to write a "story" in the present or future tense.

It might seem like an odd question but I won't say more until I get a response.

Thanks,

Dragn ::)
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2004, 12:44 AM
    A story?
    Hi there

When writing a story in the present tense, it means that it is happening right now.

Writing a story in the future tense, is when something is going to happen.

Writing a story in the past tense, means that it has alreadt happened.

Hope this helps you

Regards
    Peanuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My story.. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello First of all, thanks to all the mods and admins for running such a great forum. Kip Up the good work! Now here's my story, I 've been with my girlfriend for 1.5 years. Last week she said she needed a break before we get any deeper in this relationship. I agreed and gave her some...

My story... [ 63 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I'm writing this for myself and for anyone who feels they have the time to read it. For the last few days I've been looking at posts and reading about people's relationships and problems and I must say I'm very surprised but in a way comfortable. I'm not sure why I didn't expect a lot...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

View more questions Search