Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    highfidelity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Do not use Infinology Web Hosting Services...
    All right, I wanted to get in here, ASAP to help those avoid Infinology...

I've been a customer for a number of years, and I can tell you that things were "great" at infinology until about 1 year ago, but really 6 months ago.

Before 6 months ago, the total downtime we had was maybe a couple hours over 4 years...

In the last 6 months, we've been down 3-4 days, and suffered data/e-mail loss.

In between 6 months and 1 year ago we were down several times however only a few minutes here/there, so it was tolerable, and there were no losses.

Infinology is not responding to phone calls, e-mails, trouble tickets.

I am forced to pull my services from them, and I can't possibly believe, after what I have seen here on this forum abut Infiniology and their other business names/services they will recover.

It's a rough and tough world out there in the services they are providing, and clearly they have lost it.

So please don't use infinology web hosting services, they are no longer "top rated".

I would also like to suggest EVERYONE that knows anything about Infinology and or these other companies they seemed to be involved with to report to the Better Business Bureau:

Here is a quick and easy link :

Infinology related:

Company Report

Theous:

Company Report

Sophea:

Company Report

Good Luck!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 12:49 PM
    See here .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scammed by theous corporation, theous, sophea, infinology [ 68 Answers ]

I was scammed by this company on would like to pass this info on to all. Scammed!! Theous Corporation, THEOUS, SOPHEA, INFINOLOGY.. GRANT WRITING, WEB DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, RESUME WRITING, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION, 3D ART SERVICES, WEB HOSTING Los Angeles California Company Infinology...

Web hosting companies [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions for a web hosting company. I need to know the pros and cons of both. I went ona site that listed a few of them and compared them. What do you think of these if oyu know them: Powweb - www.powweb.com Ipower - ipower.com Blue host - bluehost.com

Dns hosting? [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me What is the deference between domains with "dns hosthing" or without.

Web Hosting computer business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have some questions on what line to put expenses for schedule C: I have a web hosting business where I lease a server (monthly fee) and resell space to my customers. 1. Does the monthly server cost go into COGS or Other expenses? Sometimes I fix peoples computers and need to buy...

1099-MISC for Web Hosting Services [ 2 Answers ]

This is a great place. Thanks in advance for any help. I usually file a 1040A jointly with my wife and I find it to be pretty straightforward. This past year, however, I provided Web space to a moderately big site. It's pretty informal - I don't have invoices or anything like that - but the site...

View more questions Search