Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rozandimitri Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 11:05 PM
    Lower right side of back hurts at night why?
    Im a female about to turn 20 in a few months and for the past week my lower back on the right side has been hurting to the point where i can't move, bend, or walk at all and its come to my attention that it starts hurting in the evening which is kind of odd to me shouldn't it hurt all day anyway i don't have time to go c a doctor so any other remedy would b fine if u can help me with it please!!
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2011, 01:17 PM

It's only painful at night? In bed? What happens if you lie in different positions? Can you sleep?

How bad is the pain?

Does exercise during the day make any difference? Does it hurt more or less on a day when you walk a lot?

If standard painkillers don't help, then you need a proper doctor. Did you know that more women then men die from heart attacks because they say "Oh, I'm too busy to go to the doctor/hospital with that pain"?

Not suggesting you are having a heart attack, but it could be something significant that will get worse without treatment. Could you afford to take weeks off work because you need an operation to remove gallstones, for instance?
    rozandimitri Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 06:52 PM
    It doesn't hurt when im laying in bed at all just after three it starts hurting for some odd reason. It doesn't hurt when i sleep and on a scale 1-10 the pain is a 8. exercise is somewat painfull if i walk for a long time after words wen i want to sit its painful to bend. Im not a big fan of pain killers i've had this pain for the past week and until now friday i couldn't handle it anymore n i took some ibuprofen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My lower right side hurts [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a femaleage 26 andim having lower right side pain likeright onmy hip area.what could itbe?

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

I fell 3 days ago now my lower back on the right side hurts [ 1 Answers ]

I fell about 3 days ago pretty hard on my butt. Now my back hurts on the lower right side, just under my rib cage. It is a constant pain.:( There is no swelling. Just a lot of pain. My ribs are fine. But just under when I touch there is a lot of pain, and pain deep inside.

View more questions Search