Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflys3434 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 10:06 PM
    Where is the burner at on a 'temp o matic'
    I know this sounds so stupid. My husband is out of town and sometimes the pilot light goes out. He told me to just light it with a candle lighter but I have no clue where that would be?
    oneexception Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Feb 3, 2011, 10:20 PM
    If you have a basement or cellar, check there first. If not, probably next to or near your hot water heater in a utility room, laundry room or closet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an Ice-O-Matic. [ 0 Answers ]

This question pertains to an industrial ice machine. It is an Ice-O-Matic, 208-230, model # ICE1406HA2. The unit has been recently cleaned. It is also running fine and all pressures are were they are supposed to be. The machine makes ice with no problem, and harvests about every 20 minutes. The...

Burner comes on and goes off before reaching temp, set on the thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace model# is concord 90 High eff c2e24b-24, The thermostat call for heat the burner comes on for 15 sec and goes off. This happens 6 or 7 times and it shuts off. What should it do to correct it

1996 Honda civic matic rev fluctuate when it's a bit cold [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys... I have a problem with my 1996 Honda civic. In the early morning, I start the engine when it's idle looks allright but when I drive it rev fluctuate like people breathing lol but when the engine get hotter like I drive it for almost 40 mnts the rev not fluctuate again. The rev fluctuate...

Gas Burner Hot water temp question.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a gas burner, which is about 30 years old. It still seems to run rather well. My question is... What should the temperature settings on the burner itself be set at during the winter season? Im looking for the most efficient setting. I have baseboard heating, and it...

Belief-O-Matic [ 5 Answers ]

I had originally posted this under another thread, but NeedKarma suggested it could be its own thread, so here it is! I found a fun quiz online called Belief-O-Matic. You answer 20 questions and depending on your answers, your results tell you which religious beliefs you are most in agreement with....

View more questions Search