Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silkfeather Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 06:26 PM
    Cost to remove/replace galvanized water lines in walls with copper lines.
    The long water lines have been replaced under the house, but not the lines in the wall. What would the cost be for kitchen, 1 full and one 3/4 bath?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 3, 2011, 06:42 PM
    Impossible. Too many questions. We don't even know where you live. Get 3 quotes.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2011, 06:52 PM
    NYC or Mississippi, union or non union, what type of material, how long, what kind of access? What did you pay for the replaced lines? Impossible to give you an answer.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 08:37 PM

I agree ,just get 3 bids and go with the middle bid in most cases

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Splicing galvanized water lines [ 1 Answers ]

I am working in a limited space in an old house approximately 24 inches square. I want to cut and reroute a galvanized water line around the perimeter of this space to allow an air duct to pass through. Question: Are there any plumbing galvanized fittings (like the shark fittings for pex or copper)...

Upgrading Water Lines From 1/2 in Copper to 5/8 or 3/4 PEX [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I am new to this community and am impressed with the amount of knowledge out there. So here is my situation: I have a well and the current main line and water feeds are all 1/5 inch copper. When someone is in the shower you literally cannot even touch a faucet. The water...

Changing from copper to plastic water lines [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I am trying to move the water supply lines for the bathroom so that I can begin framing a bathroom in the basement. The water lines are going right across the bottom of the floor joists where I need to put up the headers for the walls so I need to move them. My brother in law was...

Copper water lines [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew how to keep the copper water lines in a basement from leaking/dripping condensation onto the ceiling...

Iron pipe vs copper tubing for gas lines, cost [ 2 Answers ]

We want to have a dryer connected in a new area of the house. One Plumber told us it must now be steel pipe with threaded couplings--cannot be copper tubing. Is this valid? Why? What should it cost to run about 60 ft of connection line?

View more questions Search