Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmk1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Ct scans
    I have had back pain since July had blood work urine work, ct scan which showed ruptured cyst on right ovary, had pelvic ultrasound, vaginal ultrasound comfirmed ruptured cyst, had mri lower back confirmed bulging disk on L1 and L2, had middle back mri nothing more, but have had this ache on right side went to urologist they did a ct scan with contrast checked my kidneys no problems there, so my question is would the ct scans I had show my pancreas because the urologist mentioned my liver from the ct scan so was wondering if I should be concerned about my pancreas.had a colonoscopy which came back fine except have to take mirlax for the bowls.thanks for your time.karla
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 3, 2011, 06:51 PM
    We can't possibly know what your CT scan covered. You sound like you are getting thorough attention to a complex situation, and should trust the care but be well informed by learning all you can. If you have seen the scan or read the report (CTs don't look like our anatomy as we laypeople know it) you can look at a picture of the human torso and maybe determine if the pancreas was covered. Or ask the doctor next visit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and 4d scans [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to get a 4d scan done and was wondering how good are these a sexin the baby??

Growth scans [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya I posted recently after having a growth scan at 30weeks and baby was weighing in at 4lb 4oz now at 33 weeks I have had another growth scan and is showing baby to be exactly 6lb is this normal considering there are 7 weeks left? Also baby is breech what is the liklihood she will turn head...

Ct scans [ 1 Answers ]

I had a ct scan done for kidney stones. There were no stones but there was a shadow between the pancreas & the spleen. I was wondering what this might be as I can't get in for another one for 3 weeks & its driving me crazy wondering.

My scans are so small [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, thanks for having this site. This is my first post. Thanks in advance. My question is when I scan and then save I am left with a very small scan/picture. I want to use what I scan on eBay yet when I host the pic at photbucket or wherever the picture is very small and it also is too many...

Pregnancy scans [ 3 Answers ]

How early can you see your pregnant on a scan can you see if your only just over 1 week?:confused:

View more questions Search