Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shashin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2003, 01:53 AM
    Talking english
    I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me
    Krystal Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2004, 10:21 PM
    talking english
    Watch the news each night in English. You will soon learn all the peculiarities of our wonderful language!
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2004, 12:37 AM
    talking english
    Hi there

I agree with Krystal, Watch the news and read, read and read

Regard
    Peanuts
    rajkumar_singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2004, 02:20 AM
    talking english
    I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me ?
    tyrono1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2004, 05:19 AM
    talking english
    If you can obtain a recording of an educated native English reader reading a text you are able simultaneously to see and read, you will find this will enable you brain to learn from what it sees as well as from what it hears, and these both simultaneously.

Previous respondents have recommended watching TV news in English; if your TV has a facility for imposing subtitles in English you should use that at all times.
    nice boy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Comment on tyrono1's post
    I thank u reding book nad news pepar and watching TV english after u improv talking.
    mahmoudeladwy Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 2, 2008, 01:07 PM
    I was suffering from the same problem but I'm trying now to watch english movies frequently and news in engglis and I thinki got better
    And I think that you have to be able to talk in eng every time this will help you because to get betterr in something you have to do it practically
    Because practice is the solution
    Don't b shy
    Talk and have mistake and you will learn from your mistakes,it is better for you
    Thanks
    sumavamsi_j Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkumar_singh
    i have a problem in talking frequently english i can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me i get confused plzzz help me ?

Only ANSWER the question on this page here. Do NOT ASK a question.

I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing

But iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me ?

You are NOT logged in.
    sumavamsi_j Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 10:21 PM

I have a problem in talking frequently english I can understand write and do every thing

But iff some one talks with me I get confused plzzz help me

You are NOT logged in.
    praveenw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 01:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shashin
    i have a problem in talking frequently english i can understand write and do every thing but iff some one talks with me i get confused plzzz help me
    My view:This is one of the prevailing problems. So, don’t feel insulated because there are many who are like you and few are worst than you.
    But it is very important to understand that why you remain tight lipped when someone speaks in English with us. According to me there are two main reasons. First, the threat of filling embrace if you speak wrong which other person can sense easily. But the only way to offshoot this problem is to speak, do mistakes feel bad about it and remember these mistakes and avoid them in future.
    Secondly, some time after discussion (in English) we feel that we haven’t contributed and if I had been good in English I could have contributed. Do this exercise; imagine that if that meeting were in your mother tongue language, than what you could have said many times, nothing concrete. Second problem is many times we remain tight lipped in official meetings because we have no clear thoughts to articulate
    mo0ony Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 09:37 AM
    I want to speak more quickly but I can't and I can't understand what the people who's talking quickly talking about..!
    souhila11 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2010, 01:06 PM
    I can undrestand, but I have problems with pronunciation and saying long phrases, what can I do to improve my speaking?
    souhila11 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2010, 01:09 PM
    Comment on mo0ony's post
    I was like you but I listened to radio too much and spacially to BBC learning english, it's useful, do the same as me!
    Good Luck!
    jamilshees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 04:30 PM
    I can undrestand, but I have problems with pronunciation and saying long phrases, what can I do to improve my speaking?

nasrini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 03:46 AM
    Hi
    CassQueen26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 11:24 PM
    The best thing to do to get better at understanding is by paying really good attention to word for word... And practicing with someone you're close to is actually a really good idea. It would make you feel way more comfortable than practicing in public if you feel that you would do a mistake.
    PRADHUMAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 08:10 AM
    What is sentence
    q8mylove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 02:02 AM
    Same proplem :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking english [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem in talking english.so I would like to overcome this one.iam truing to improve my language by reading newspaper,magazines and stories.but I still have this problem.I confess that I don't have enough confidence to use or I am not qualified.how can you help or what do you recommend?...

Talking Dirty?? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I hope this isn't a dumb question but what do guys want to hear in bed?  Like what "turns them on"?  What can I say that would make my guy happy?  I do not want to sound stupid though!! Please Help!  

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search