Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clemintine Posts: 105, Reputation: 30

Feb 3, 2011, 12:22 PM
    Anyone know where i can find
    Printouts for counting out my till at work?
    I'm looking all over the net and I'm just off my game today, usually I'm good at searching stuff out...
    I'm not sure how to make my own in openoffice with a spreadsheet or anything, so I need to find one online somewhere so I can print it out when I'm counting the till for the day.
    I used to write it out by hand everyday but it just takes up too much time =/
    It needs to have name and date spots to write in, and then listing off coins and bills up to 50$ with blank spots beside them to write in, probably a total box at the bottom too.
    If anyone knows the sort of thing I'm looking for I'd be very glad if you could help me out :3 Thanks!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 12:32 PM

I've never used open office before, but at work my manager has a sheet he created in excel for our tills. The way we count our tills out sounds like we do it a little differently. But creating your own formulas and naming rows and columns and what not in excel is fairly easy (I just started an excel class through my local junior college. I couldn't create an entire thing just yet, but I'm realizing how simple everything is with every tutorial). I'll bet if you googled excel tutorials you could probably find enough to make a sheet exactly like what you want.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 01:00 PM

Are you having this sheet printed off so you can manually write in the totals or will it be on a PC?

You say printout but I want to make sure. You can make a table using Word, Openoffice or Excel (and others) to include all the fields you want. THe simply print it off.

Feb 3, 2011, 01:01 PM
    Comment on ITstudent2006's post
    So I can manually write in the totals, I have to count out the till each day and make sure the float stays the same basically.

Feb 3, 2011, 01:02 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    I should get off my lazy mind butt and try to make my own... I'll make it a goal for tomorrow if I can't find one today haha... Thanks!
    Networking Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 01:10 PM

Is this along the lines of what you're looking for?
    Attached Images

Networking Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 01:17 PM

You can add columns for start day till totals & end day till totals to calculate profit/loss etc... I'm at work and I'm bored so if you want one made just let me know!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 01:17 PM

Is the "name" for the cashier? If so, wouldn't each cashier need his/her own sheet?
    Networking Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 01:19 PM

Where I used to work the cashiers would have one, when they were done they would put the sheet in the till and leave. The manager would have a master sheet (above) and compare and contrast. It also is used as a log sheet for them cashiers that always have a loss (ie: hmmm)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 06:04 PM

Have you tried looking here for something that is either there or close to what you want?

Home | OpenOffice.org Templates
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Feb 3, 2011, 07:35 PM
    Will this work?

BTW: This is in OpenDocument format which OpenOffice can read. You can also open it in excel. You only need to tally the count and the spreadsheet will figure out the dollar amounts.
    Attached Images

Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip Till-Sheet.zip (4.0 KB, 46 views)

Feb 13, 2011, 12:57 PM
    Hey thanks for all the replies! Sorry I disappeared for a bit there...
    You guys have given me some good links and templates thank you... I'll try my hand at creating my own today I think.
    I don't need a sheet for calculating profits + losses at the end of day kind of thing, it's a purely counting the till up to 200$ little slip of paper. I'm sort of looking for a big sheet of them I can print out at work here, I could just cut them up into the separate counting slips after I print them.
    It's also only me who works at this shop, it's a very slow and small clothing store... I basically work all but one day of the week, and I'm left to take care of the shop and all the little bits like this!
    I'm going to try my hand at creating something now, I can let you guys know how it goes haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find a place that sells this hard to find show [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering where I can buy the whole season or series of La Freccia Nera with english subtitles and I mean the old black and white version not the new one

I need to find out how to find the increase and decrease side for each account off [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to find the increase and decrease side for each account and what is the normal balance for each account off a financial statement.

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search