I'm getting unwanted cold calls on my landline
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2011, 12:20 PM

Get on the Do not call registry.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 3, 2011, 12:42 PM

Right answer, also if you have caller ID just do not answer unknown callers, let it go to voice mail
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 19, 2012, 05:43 AM
    I have been on the Do Not Call list since available, it doesn't work, I get flooded with calls from most jerk telemarketers out there, Google telemarketers call me twice a day sometimes and most days, I try to get off their list, but they continue to Harass?
    Last year I gave in and said I would try their putting my business on top in their search after many calls. They actually gave it to a company in California with a similar name to mine.
    When I told them I didn't want it because it didn't help me, they said, If I pay them $150 per month, they can fix that. I Love Most of Google Stuff. But their Marketers are Pure Axxholes.
    To top it off, Junk Faxes. Spoofed Id Numbers, no one can stop them.
    I actually tried to have my cell company block all incomming calls that don't show Caller Id. What the idiot did, was Block all INCOMMING Calls.
    I do store these numbers of unwanted callers
    Example, since I get them from many numbers from Google, I store each of them as GoogleJerk 41, or what ever name I give so I don't have to listen to an Idiot, or a minute of silence.
    elaine s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sello1948 View Post
    I'm getting unwanted cold calls on my landline
    Iam also getting cold calls driving me mad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to receive landline phone calls on my computor [ 1 Answers ]

I was able to receive aphone call show up on my monitor, but now that I have had my computor fixed I don't get any incoming calls on my monitor. Why?

Tracing landline calls [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any way to trace incoming and outgoing calls from a home phone? I called the phone company but they said that they can only release the records without a supena. I know there is caller ID but that is easily deleted from any phone.

Use current landline but send and receive calls on my computer NOT VOIP [ 8 Answers ]

I want to connect my current phone service via my computer. I have a plan that allows free calls all over Australia so I want to use my current service provider and line but would like to use the PC as the handset I have ear problems which make using a handset or headset painful so using the...

Cold calls [ 3 Answers ]

How do I avoid getting brushed off.

Can landline calls appear on my computer? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Lately I ve been having some trouble with people calling me and hanging up. I don't have caller id on my landline telephone device so I though that it s a good idea to receive regular phone calls through my laptop computer. Is this possible? Thanks

View more questions Search