Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stantl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 05:44 AM
    solutions for elevated B12 level
    61 yof recently a cold or flu... Yearly blood work produced several elevated blood values all fasting... B12 at 1046, Triglycerides 199, HDL Cholesterol 35, LDL 143.0, Cholesterol Total 218, Glucose 196.0, AST 42, HCT 45.5, WBC 7.40 HGB 14.9, Platelet CT 250.0, RBC 5.14, RBC Dist Width 14.2, T4 Free 1.39, HbA1c 9.3, eAG 220 What is up?

Check out some similar questions!

Elevated B12 [ 0 Answers ]

Lab results reveal elevated B12, Elevated eosinophyl count and loe protein. What could this mean? Thanks

Elevated B12 levels [ 1 Answers ]

My mother recently had her B12 levels checked and were found to be 2,000. Her MD told her normal was 211 and to stop her supplements but she does not take any vitamins/minerals of any kind. But has recently been feeling extremely fatigued. What could be the reason behind the elevation in the b12...

Elevated Prolactin Level [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I recently had some routine bloodwork done and it was discovered that I have 4x's the "high" level of prolactin. I did a bit of research and found out about pituitary gland toumor. Does anyone know how often these things would turn out malignant? Or what the prognosis is for this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.