Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkiernan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 09:38 PM
    HVAC Duct Work
    What type of duct should be used to connect an outdoor package HVAC Unit to the existing ductwork in the attic of a 1 story home

Check out some similar questions!

I have SS duct (HVAC) to be connected to a Galvanized steel duct. Do I need dielectri [ 1 Answers ]

Do I require dielectric washers to join the SS duct to Galvanized steel duct in HVAC duct network?

How do I connect duct work if duct tape won't hold? [ 2 Answers ]

The elbo section of duct work in basement fell down from the duct it was connected to and previous owner had it connected with duct tape. New application of duct tape did not hold it for long. So what is the safest way to connect these two ducts or at least prop it up to the ceiling so it cannot...

Increased noise in new supply duct for HVAC system [ 5 Answers ]

I have had the fiberboard/flex duct system replaced with standard metal duct for our central HVAC system. The improvement in airflow has been very good, partly because the previous install had the flex loose with lots of tight bends. The only drawback is the increased (I assume blower) noise...

HVAC- leakage in duct [ 2 Answers ]

What 's trhe reason of water leakage in the duct when the slope, operation of ac are allright?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.