Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edejes3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 09:33 PM
    Can I get custody of my niece
    My niece is going to turn 3 she use to live with her parents at my parents house with me also, at the time her parents which are my brother and his wife, where more preocupied with there friends and sleeping than the baby, I was the one with the help pf my mother taking care of the little one. Now they are getting a divorce, he does not have a job and she just sleeps all day and works all night while the soon to be 3 year old is spending all her time between babysitters and at her mothers house. Is there anyway that I being the aunt file for custody?

Check out some similar questions!

I have custody of my great niece and her mother is threatening to sue to get custody [ 5 Answers ]

What does a parent have to prove to regain custody from a relative

Getting custody of niece [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to adopt my 14yr. Old niece. She resides with a family in AZ, that her father gave temporary custody to because he lacks a home, food, shelter for my niece. My neices mother is my sister who also is unstable and a recovering addict who was once homeless. I reside in WA state and my...

Getting custody of my niece [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is bipolar, on medication, but is not stable. She has a one-year-old daughter, my niece. She is unemployed and lives with our 62-year-old single, working mother. My mother does everything: works to support them, takes and picks the child up from daycare, shops, cleans and takes care of...

Getting custody of my niece [ 3 Answers ]

Okay first off I live in Indiana. Secondly I would like to know if anyone knows what steps I need to take to get custody of my niece. Here's the story: My sister and her husband are divorced theyhave been going to court off and on for approx. 6 years now over custody issue. She is currentlyliving...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.