Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynn9511 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Lyrics I wrote
    Hello Guys && Girls Im 12 Years Old And I'm trying to write a song but I'm having a really hard time writing a song so I was wondering if you could help me out a little bit

Please And Thaank-You Guys
    Once I Finish it I will post it thanks... Again(:
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 09:02 PM

I could write songs all day but they're my ideas and my thoughts.

Lets start my determining what you're song is about...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are these lyrics I wrote any good? [ 25 Answers ]

Okay, here are the lyrics. Deep breaths. You misunderstand This isn't some insane phase Where I threaten and pretend Like some lost small child's Cry out for attention I'm full of good intention You misunderstand

I wrote lyrics and want an opinion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, this is the first song I've evry written and it doesn't have a beat but I just want your opinion on it :) it's about a girl meeting a bad guy and how he's runind her life. Dark trap You think that you’re in charge, All you do is make me cry, So my hate for you is large, That’s why I...

A check out my lyrics 2 this song I wrote its only one verse but its hot I'm only 15 [ 3 Answers ]

VERSE 1 I WROTE IN LIKE 10 MIN NO JOKE. Like nas one mic is all I need to inject the truth these rappers is scared to feed cause I'm tired of people killing each other over greed adapting into the habitat they say hard to see my spoken words I don’t say um just to say it I say it so you can fell...

I wrote for you, I wrote for me, I wrote for anyone who feels the same [ 4 Answers ]

When we're out of a relationship... When we realize we took things for granted... I went from disappointed, angry, unforgivable, hollow to take-it-easy, peaceful, comfortable, and what's really left inside is sadness. I forgive you, I forgive myself for what was wrong in the past. I don't...

Lyrics I wrote [ 2 Answers ]

Heyy people I'm dom from australia... I'm in a rap group aussie rap with me and a few other mates.. but the james a main member is currently in hospital after being stabbed 3 times and my other mate is locked up for at least 8 years for murder and my other mate has just got out of lock up.. like...

View more questions Search