Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelley7180 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 2, 2011, 06:30 PM
    Is it possible for me to be pregnant?
    My husband and I have been toying with the idea of Trying to conceive. I stopped taking birth control at the end of October. We had intercourse on 1/14, 1/17, and 1/19, and I ovulated on 1/18. About 4 days after I ovulated I had this poking, annoying feeling on my right side about a 45 degree angle down from my belly button. Also about that same time I started beaking out like CRAZY! I was getting acne on my face, back, neck, and my scalp which are all very uncommon for me.(I typically get a pimple or to a few days before I start my period, but never break out like that and on any other part of my body other than my face.) About a week after that I was burning up for about 3 days and nights, and it is the dead of winter here in Ohio. (I seriously wanted to strip off my clothes I was that hot.) I had one late last week where the smell of someone's perfume made me puke in my mouth a little, but I blamed that a taking my vitamin on an empty stomach. Then came the 5 day headache, and felt like someone put icy hot on my insides. At 12 DPO I could see veins in my chest. I took a HPT, and it came back negative. Right on schedule my period came, 13 DPO, but it was different this time. It only lasted 1.5 - 2 days. (I know it's TMI, but I only used 4 tampons, and the 4th probably wasn't necessary.) I'm now 15-16 DPO, and I've felt queasy all day. My belly button has been hurting like someone is poking it with a pin from the inside for about 3 hours, and is tender if I push on it. I've been having this fluttery, crampy, tugging feeling going on right behind or a little below my belly button for about an hour. I was just wondering if it was possible to still be pregnant even though I had moderate to heavy bleeding?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2011, 08:33 AM

It's possible, since your period was off from its norm, but that can sometimes happen for other reasons.

You could always try a pregnancy test. Usually it would be accurate 15-16 dpo. If it is negative, see what happens when your period is due for next month. If you feel that you have possible pregnancy symptoms prior to that, you could always try another test at home or check with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search