Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elysian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Title to an 80s christmas movie
    Does anyone remember a christmas movie where people eat this magical candy canes and start floating? I think the plot had something to do with a factory closing down, and they start making these candy canes... Anyway, it's driving me crazy and any help on the subject would be much appreciated. Thanks
    vallerina Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2007, 02:32 AM
    I think it might be "Santa Claus - The Movie" with Dudley Moore (my absolute favorite Xmas movie!).
    nobledrummer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 10:36 AM
    I have to agree didn't it have jhon lithgow in it to as the bad guy?
    dan220877 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Yeah - It's definitely Santaclaus the movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another 80s fantasy movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I have never been able to find anyone who remembers these movies but since I see that two others on this website have had their questions answered I thought I would give it a try. There are actually two movies I am trying to find that I used to watch as a kid in the 80s. We had basic cable...

80s movie title help... [ 11 Answers ]

So I actually don't remember anything about this movie, except for the box art on the cover. It has a male lion with dragon like wings flying, and there is a kid on it's back and the kid has a sword... and they look like they are escaping from a tower. The lion's eyes also were either glowing or...

80s Movie Title Request [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi I'm looking for an 80s movie and I can't think of the title what so ever so I was wondering if anyone could help me!? The story to the film is about a white glowing ball that comes down from space and its set in the future with roller skating kids and one of the skater kids brother...

80s Children's Movie query: Christmas theme [ 3 Answers ]

'Kay, I've been looking for the title of this movie for a long time. I'm pretty sure it's from the 80s, but it may also be from the 70s. I watched this when I was very young, so the details are sketchy. And bear in mind that it may not even be American, although the actors speak English: It has...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search