Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mindy13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Will Suboxone show up in a hair folicle test?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2011, 03:36 PM

This has been asked before. If you read the other responses it was indicated that it depends on the specific test that is run.

I do notice that an EXPERT has answered your other question on this same subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will suboxone show up as an opiate on hair follicle test [ 8 Answers ]

Hi - I have been on suboxone maintenance for over a year and a half and credit this medication as at least half the reason I have been able to stay clean. According to 12-step groups, if prescribed and taking it as prescribed, you are considered clean. My problem is that I need to take a hair...

Hair Folicle Test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... a little over 30 days ago, I tried meth. It might have been equivalent to a few lines. I'm not an habitual user, don't use it, just tried it, and haven't used it since. I now am going for a hair folice test for a job application and HR told me they are testing for drug use within the...

Will suboxone show up in a hair test [ 3 Answers ]

Please answer as soon as possible

Hair Folicle Test [ 5 Answers ]

Both my husband and I have used meth over the last 2 years. Our employer is requesting volumtary testing of all employees. It will be either a urine or hair follicle test and managed randomly. My question is since I have long hair and he gets his cut often, isn't he less likely to produce a...

View more questions Search