Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anaisc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    Hi... I'm new to this site but I need help and am hoping I'll get some answers here...
    I spent the last week of December in New York with my fiancé which was the last time we had been intimate. When I came back to miami about a week later I began to feel cramping, and my lower abdominal hurt a bit, since then I've been feeling nausiated, headaches, and lite bleeding... I took a home pregnancy test and it came out negative; could it be wrong? Can I be pregnant?

Please help! Thanks :confused:
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Sounds to my like you are probably just gearing up for your period. I would wait until your period is late, and take another test. Or you can go get a blood test done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm scared I had sex a day after my P word... I feel really bad and yea he used a condom and yea but now its bin about 15 days and for the passed 4 days I've been getting brownish redish disscharge... could this mean anything we blew up the condom to see if we could here holes or anything Dose...

I can't get Pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 9 months and we've tried to get pregnant for sometime now... uh... I have this fear that I can't get pregnant... I need help... I want to have children as do he but It seams somebody don't want us to... can somebody please help me... :(

Pregnant or not [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am a guy. I hope me being a guy doesn't bother anyone. I need someone's help. My girlfriend is taking yasmin birth control pills. She told me she hasn't miss any pill. But last month October she didn't get her period. This month November 28th she was suppose to get it but nothing. I am...

TRYING to get Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, My husband and I have been together for 3 1/2 years, married 2 yr feb 07. I am 20 yrs old and he is 21. He doesn't really care if we have one right now, but he doesn't mind if we waited but I really want to be a mom. I had a csyt on my left ovary when I was 17. But everything checked out...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, well I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I think that I'm pregnant. I have been feeling quite tired and hungry, I have also been a little light headed and my stomach feels like I've just got off a merry-go-round . I'm in college but today I used the bathroom 7 times in two hours. I really think I'm...

View more questions Search