Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthony1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:49 PM
    How do I get norton 360 on another laptop once I have installed it
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2011, 01:54 PM

Unless you have a multiple user license and haven't used them all yet... you simply don't. Otherwise its one license one machine install. And yes... they have ways of knowing.
    anthony1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 02:45 PM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Thank you for your time although I have a package that allows me to install it on 3 computers. I emailed the confurmation order to the other computer and tried opening and pressing the download button but it does nothing.is this not correct way thanks
    MacBell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 11:32 AM
    I have got a new laptop as my old one is not working how do I transfer my Norton 360 over to my new laptop as I have only uesd my 3 as I my family have the other 2??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Can't Download LiveUpdates For My Norton 360! [ 1 Answers ]

Help! No matter what I try, I can't (I repeat) CAN'T get the updates on new viruses, etc. I'm using Norton 360 so I'm not quite sure about it yet. Whenever I try getting the update, I get this error: Cannot connect to LiveUpdate server. And also, I have a Limewire worm on my computer that I'm...

Xbox 360 Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I read in one of my Xbox magazines, that they were going to come out with a 360 laptop. It's still under development and they don't have any dates when it comes out. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything or has heard anything about the Xbox 360 laptop.

Norton SystemWorks ruined my laptop [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed Nortons SystemWorks. Well, I say installed, apparently there was an error during installation. For some unfathomable reason the uninstall software is not included on the disk, so I had to download one from the link provided. And thus the problems begin. The download is...

View more questions Search