Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zahrasong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:05 PM
    How can I be adopted
    I want to be adopted.. I already have a family.. & they love me.. but I can't stay.. because I can't do tis I cry evry day now.. I always do what they want , but it always seams like it's not good enough.. I can take it.. I gave up my dreams my every thing for them.. I thin it's time forme to know if hapeness is something REAL smeething that I can feel.. *** help me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2011, 01:10 PM

Find a family that wants to adopt you. Have your parents sign the necessary consent forms. The "new" family will undergo a background check and assuming they can support you in all ways you can be adopted.

But on to the bigger question - what is so bad about your birth family?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 2, 2011, 01:18 PM
    I understand the part about doing what they want and it never seems enough.
    Good grades, do chores, don't sneak out and hang out with the wrong crowd, respect their wishes and rules.

I don't understand the part about giving up all your dreams for them. Children don't have the right to expect dreams to come true while children; that's something you work long years for, on your own. Your parents have to support themselves and you, and they may not have the luxury of handing you dreams on a silver platter.
    Imanii789 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 08:54 PM
    I use to be just like you once upon a time, but I'm sure God gave you these parents for a reason. Don't go barking up the wrong tree honey because you can end up with some adopting parents who are by far worst than the ones you have. Haven't you heard od adoptive kids being rape, abused, and molested?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

I want to be adopted [ 3 Answers ]

I'm done putting up with my mom... she doesn't accept me how I am and claims that I'm selfish and I am ungrateful... we went through some family stuff when I wasn yournger and its completely scarred me. I can't put up with her and her hastiness... she is a lot more strict on me because I don't have...

I want to get adopted [ 4 Answers ]

Well I am a boy of 17 facing this hardship and I want to ask the world if I deserves it,did God really greated some particular person the suffer in this world,my parents had an accident and since then I have been by myself and it is not easy at all sometimes I sit and cry some out and some I get...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

Can he still adopted me [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to no if I am 17 can my step dad still adopted me if I'm 18 in June ?

View more questions Search