Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sami2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 09:06 AM
    SPEEDTOUCH usb adsl modem driver
    I need driver for SPEEDTOUCH usb adsl modem driver , but I don't know model no. but I have serial no. for this device 002081032799 if any web site available to search this?

Check out some similar questions!

USB Modem [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have USB Modem (working on CDMA EVDO REV-A) USB Modem is connected to one computer and how make that other PCs who are in same network to connect to internet using that USB Modem ?

Changing from a Sagem ADSL Modem to a Wireless Speedtouch DSL Router [ 1 Answers ]

I am running windows XP SP3 using a Sagem ADSL modem.I now wish to run with a wireless Speedtouch DSL and eventually network a laptop. My problem starts when I try to load the software for the router.A popup box tells me the software is not compatible with SP3 and I am led to believe that once...

Make remote desktop through ADSL Modem [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ADSL access point modem(D-link DSL 2640T) at my home that Valid IP address is assigned on it. Also two PCs connect through the ADSL Modem access point to Internet. I want make remote desktop connection to one of the PCs from Intenet outside my home. Meanwhile the two PCs get...

Make remote desktop through ADSL Modem [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ADSL access point modem(D-link DSL 2640T) at my home that Valid IP address is assigned on it. Also two PCs connect through the ADSL Modem access point to Internet. I want make remote desktop connection to one of the PCs from Intenet outside my home. Meanwhile the two PCs get...

Wireless router-ADSL MODEM [ 2 Answers ]

I have a HUAWEI Smart AX MT882 ADSL Modem and I am trying to connect through a D-LINK WBR 1310 WIRELESS router unsuccessfully even after following the instructions given in the disk carefully. Tell me how I can connect to the net using these two.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.