Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Aug 16, 2011, 05:58 PM

Awww Sunny, you are what EVERYONE is looking for ;)

I knew you would like that, that's why I didn't erase it lol.

Sunny, I have a big party to cook for this weekend, any suggestions? I need an app or light meal (chilli or taco dip... )
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2011, 06:16 PM
    Taco dip always goes over super well here. Or those mini dogs wrapped and baked in the croissants. I have also made pin wheels. There are a million easy recipes for those. Mine were just ham spread with bacon bits and cream cheese rolled up and sliced.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    Taco dip always goes over super well here. Or those mini dogs wrapped and baked in the croissants. I have also made pin wheels. There are a million easy recipes for those. Mine were just ham spread with bacon bits and cream cheese rolled up and sliced.
    Little late here but can you send me some pinwheels please?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:32 AM
    Hey Adam how you doing?
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:37 AM
    Hey Bear! I am good, how about you?
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:39 AM
    Not so bad
    I finish work on Friday so good news there :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:42 AM
    That's awesome man! Glad to hear it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:43 AM
    Cheers, quite looking forward to it to be honest :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:46 AM
    I would say, I am looking forward to a vacation, it has been way overdue and over a year now. Changing jobs is kind of like a vacation though so it hasn't been so much hell or I would have taken a vacation if I was still at my last job. What time is it there? I can never remember the time difference.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:47 AM
    Vacation deffinetly sounds tempting, where are you off to?

Its 12:50 here (lunch time :D )
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:49 AM
    I want to go to punta cana in the dominican republic. Probably won't be until January though but that is fine, cold here and nice sandy beaches there. I wish it were 1250 here it is 750 here and I am hungry for some reason even though I ate 3 hours ago. Haha
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:54 AM
    4.50? what are your work hours like?

I couldn't imaging getting up that early on a regular basis.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 04:57 AM
    Yea I get up at 415 every morning and then I leave my house about 445 and stop and get a drink sometimes food, get to work about 545 and have a cigarette and then start work at 6. then work until 430. We work 4 10 hour days a week and the rest of the week is optional for overtime. This week I am working 20 hours of overtime. Getting up early isn't that bad, it's the going to bed about 8 or 9 at night part that kind of sucks.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 05:03 AM
    Yeah, kind of makes me appreciate my working hours now.

I'm only up at 7.40 starting work at 9, finish at 5.30, so I can afford to go to bed at midnight.
    Dogs Expert

Aug 24, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Ugg Adam, I used to work those kind of hours. I don't miss them one bit. I work 8:30-4:30 mon to Thurs and on Fridays I am off at 1pm. I loveeeee it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 06:02 AM
    Lucky for some ;)
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 06:37 AM
    The thread is alive again. :) I finished up the job I was working on Friday, and in a couple of weeks I am going to be doing consulting work for my old firm. They pretty much have me traveling for the rest of the year, with a couple of weeks at home here and there. I can also come home on weekends or John can fly to wherever I am.

I'm lucky to have a couple of weeks off. I took a bad fall last week while I was out running. I'm hurting - badly sprained right ankle, skinned up left knee and elbow. I would have been better off if all the injuries were on the same side. :o

Bear, what do you do now? Will you be back in school or looking for a new job? Adam, I bet the overtime is nice, but those are rough hours. Bella, those are great hours. That makes for a nice weekend. :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 06:49 AM
    Hi J-lo

I imagine that must be rough (on both of you) traveling all over the place, never really staying anywhere constantly.

That does sound like a nasty fall, do you think you'll have recovered by the time they want you back at work?

Ive been software testing for a year, but in about a month ill be heading back to University.
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2011, 07:03 AM
    At least the travel will be interesting, and the work will be fun. I'll be in Los Angeles for 2-3 weeks, home for a couple of weeks, then off to Spain for a month, then home for a couple of weeks, and then to Florida for a month, and I'll get home a few days before Christmas. This year is going to go so fast. After Christmas, they are going to have me stay home and work on audits where I live.

I hope I'm back to normal by next week. It's much better already than when I fell, but still pretty sore. It was such a dumb mistake! I need to pay better attention. I could have so easily avoided falling.

Are you studying Computer Sciences? When do you plan to graduate?
    Dogs Expert

Aug 24, 2011, 07:06 AM
    Good stuff Jlo, I would love to be able to travel. Next summer I am going to Alberta for 2 weeks, and then 2 summers after that we are flying to Ireland! I am very excited about both. I hae never been to Ireland, but I can only imagine how gorgeous it is!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated alice in wonderland [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find an animated version of alice in wonderland. I used two have a vhs tape of it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think it's from the 90s but it might be 80s I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what company it's by. I think the theme song went something like "alice if only we knew...

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search