Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teresala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:03 AM
    Soc Worker argued with my boyfriend, he filed complaint, Worker now says he is unsafe
    DCFS Worker is accusing my boyfriend of being abuse and threatening to take action about 'the children's situation' because the Worker herself started an argument with him and he argued back.
    The very idea of abuse is absurd. DCFS removed my Ex's visitation rights this summer. I am the unoffending parent with full custody. Our household, as in Mine and my boyfriend's of four years, was approved by the initial investigation and the chidren's court. There are no bruises, hospital or doctor visits, complaints, or calls to the police, nor is there drinking, drugs, arrests for anything, lawbreaking of any kind, mental illness of any kind, history of anything, etc. and my kids are doing awesome in school and the counselor's have often given us kudos for being a great, stable, supportive environment. But, suddenly, he and I are under attack from this Social worker... which came right after he filed a complaint about her, by the way. What do I do? Should I be worried about this witch hunt the worker is on?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 2, 2011, 02:38 PM

Yes, anytime you are involved with DCFS you need to be very careful. Do you know what was said during the argument that was suppose to be beyond combative nature?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My social worker [ 6 Answers ]

I have just found my couisins and been talking to them for some time I visited my social worker about a month ago and let her read the conversations there were stuff in there that wasn't true I really would like a cell phone except for now since I did that I have to think of ways to regain trust...

Setting up care worker or support worker agency [ 5 Answers ]

I will like to know the requirements for setting up care worker or support worker agency. Thanks

I like my co-worker but she has a boyfriend! What do I do? [ 86 Answers ]

Multiple threads merged All right, recently I've been wondering what is going on at work. See I'm in my 20s, and this female co-worker is 4 years older than me. While we are at work together, she seems to flirt with the other co-workers and myself. After work, we sometimes text/call each...

Co worker [ 6 Answers ]

Co worker is telling lies, accusing me things that I am not doing. In general just trying to start crap because this person has a hatred of me. There have been comments and other things that were said about me or even too me. My way of dealing with this is to ignore and just concern myself with...

I have a Crush on my co-worker [ 1 Answers ]

I have a crush on my co-worker going on 6 months. I think he have an idea that I like him but neither one of us ever push the issue. I want to let him know how I feel about him but am too shy to go to him and let him know. Is there another way I can do this? In other words, let him know how I feel?

View more questions Search