Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stunned1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 04:51 AM
    Devistated by child's actions
    My partners son has conduct disorder, as has been putting us through hell with the lying, cheating, stealing, tantrums, hurting people and animals, etc... etc...
    NOw, he has topped the lot. I have been charge with hurting him. He told the school I tried to strangle him, then dragged him around the house on his face. Of course, the school straight away gets DHS involved, and they in turn are straight on to the police. He has now been taken away from us, and we can't even ring him.
    This whole situation is tearing us apart. We have lost a child we knew had problems, but were trying to help. We were taking him to a counselor, we had a family councilor come over to our place, and we were trying to keep the school informed of what was going on.
    CAn anyone offer me any advice on how to cope with all this, or if anyone has been in the same situation, I would desperately love to hear from you.

Kind Regards, Stunned
    TUNKIESMOM Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stunned1
    My partners son has conduct disorder, as has been putting us through hell with the lying, cheating, stealing, tantrums, hurting people and animals, etc...etc....
    NOw, he has topped the lot. I have been charge with hurting him. He told the school I tried to strangle him, then dragged him around the house on his face. Of course, the school straight away gets DHS involved, and they in turn are straight on to the police. He has now been taken away from us, and we can't even ring him.
    This whole situation is tearing us apart. We have lost a child we knew had problems, but were trying to help. We were taking him to a councellor, we had a family councilor come over to our place, and we were trying to keep the school informed of what was going on.
    CAn anyone offer me any advice on how to cope with all this, or if anyone has been in the same situation, I would desperately love to hear from you.

Kind Regards, Stunned
    It may not be counduct disorder it may be bipolar disorder the only thing I can tell you about dhs is to be strong and remind yourself that you are not at fault and that the child needs help him being taken away may help him in the long run and your family as well I know that is hard to see and hear but you will grt him back and you will get through this I have been there and it will work out for the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help understanding my Ex-Girlfriend's actions [ 7 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend left me a voicemail asking me how I was about a week ago. Then she talked to me early on Valentine's Day but her cousin was on the phone with her and the call was short like 5-10 mintues. Her cousin then called me a few days later with her on HIS phone and the call was short...

Child's name change [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my husband want my son's name changed to our last name but the biological father did not sign paternity papers or the birth certificate does he have to be notified and how do we begin the process?

Devistated [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend (02/16/81 Aquarius) dumped me (05/22/83 Gemini) on June 21st. He and I (and yes, I am a boy as well) had been dating for 19 months, almost 20. The breakup was basically my fault as about 2 months ago, we went on the proverbial "break" and I didn't handle it well, got drunk, and...

Taking responsibility for your own actions [ 2 Answers ]

:'( Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months. We had known each other for awhile before we started dating. We love ech other very much but now it's like daniel tries so hard to make me happy that he tells me what I want to hear instead of what's on his heart. When I...

View more questions Search