Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johndoe16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2011, 08:57 PM
    Should I be adopted?
    I don't know what to do. Everything is going bad. My mom is always in my business telling I'm doing things I'm not and that is the same reason why my father left because of her and I can't take it anymore. I feel like I'm living by myself in this house. She never really talk to us (me and my brothers) she in an affair with someone and know ones knows anything. She rather listen to the little friends she has then her family. She leaves the house and doesn't tell anyone that she leaves or anything. She doesn't help me with anything anymore all she does is pay the bills in the house with help from everyone she can find.barley any food, its like we went from being good to feeling poor because she send everyone that cared for her away. I feel like if I live with my dad he will try to put on all of these rules and I won't follow them. I think the only thing I can get from them is them in my presents. All my mom does is yell and I hate when people yell at me. She wants respect but doesn't give any. Everyone is telling me that she is my mother but to me she doesn't feel like my mother. Sometimes I feel like killing myself, if any of this keeps up I think that's what it will lead to. Someone *** give me advice at this moment on what I need to do.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 10:32 PM

Moved from adoption.

Hon, you CAN'T be adopted. Your mom and dad BOTH have to give permission for that to happen, and even if they did--most people adopting don't want a teenager (I'm guessing based on your user name)--they want an infant or a toddler.

Do you go to school? Can you talk to a teacher or counselor about what is going on at home?
    MrsLB Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 02:26 PM
    No, you cannot be adopted. I am sorry that your home life is not so good right now. I agree, talking to a teacher or school counselor would be good. If things are really bad at your house that you don't have food, maybe you do want to go live with your dad. Parents are supposed to have lots of rules for their kids. And then you wouldn't have to worry about bills or having food on the table or your mom being so busy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

I want to get adopted [ 9 Answers ]

My mother died when I was4. I'm 14 now. And my father didn't care enough to look after me incidentaly he ran of when he heard about me. So, I live with my grandmother. Its hard living with her. The generation gap raises its ugly head all the time and there is lack of communication. I'm allowed to...

I want to get adopted [ 4 Answers ]

Well I am a boy of 17 facing this hardship and I want to ask the world if I deserves it,did God really greated some particular person the suffer in this world,my parents had an accident and since then I have been by myself and it is not easy at all sometimes I sit and cry some out and some I get...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

Can he still adopted me [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to no if I am 17 can my step dad still adopted me if I'm 18 in June ?

View more questions Search