Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdhayes2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 07:27 PM
    How to bid a 19,740 sq feet building for cleaning on a government offices?
    This is for the US government office in Wyoming, the Sq foot is 19,740 they supplie all paper products,we supplie all cleaning product's, and do all they striping of floor every six months. How should We bid this job? The supplies will cost $836 a month. Plus We will have to hire two people full time.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 08:58 PM

HI JD,

Some questions;

How many nights per week?

Do you have a bid package, specifications, requirements, etc?

Stringer

Feb 1, 2011, 09:31 PM
    Yes I do have a bid package that has all spec's and requist's. And it is 5 nights a week.
    Business Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 09:47 PM

I do not know where you are located nor competition and general pricing is influenced by these factors.

Is the stripping to be included in the base price or is it an extra? And how much sq ft to strip? What are the remaining floors?

Is pricing help what you are looking for JD?

EDIT::: When is this bid due?

Feb 1, 2011, 10:38 PM
    Bid is due by 02/11/2011. And yes the stripping is to be included and there is 1500 sq feet of tile. And we or the only cleaning company here the ethers came from FT Collins CO. and from Cheyenne WY and from Loveland CO. But we are the only All green company here.

Feb 1, 2011, 10:38 PM
    Comment on jdhayes2's post
    In Laramie, Wy
    Business Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 11:52 PM

What are the remaining floors?

Is pricing help what you are looking for JD?

??

What is the density of the building? Are there a lot of staff people in the bldg, how many washrooms? One floor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on commercial building cleaning [ 33 Answers ]

I am just starting to clean buildings located in California my question is, how much to charge square ft bid? The building is 48,000 square ft 2 stories. I will be cleaning bath rooms, mop all and vacuum window cleaning and more. This is a one time clean. How will I figure the total will I...

How to bid on a carpet cleaning job at 5000 square feet of carpet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm bidding on a real estate contract,just doing the buffing and waxing of the tile floors every week at 280 square feet,and cleaning of the carpets bonnet cleaning weekly for spots and extractions once a month at 5000 square feet no cleaning of the building at this time.what would be the...

Cleaning bid for commercial building on sq. Ft. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, hope someone can be of some assistance. I am bidding on a commercial office building that has roughly 18,000 sq. ft. with a few offices vacant. The cleaning will be a regular janitorial service 5 days a week with paper products provided. The building manager said they usually get a discount...

Need to know how to bid on a cleaning job for a commercial building. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, I am new to the site and I'm hoping someone can help me. My brother and I are starting a commercial cleaning business and we have everything we need we are not sure on how to bid on a building. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

View more questions Search