Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 16, 2007, 03:33 AM
    Pictures of our members Pets
    Ok since so many of us talk about our pets, and a few of us have posted pictures of them under the members pictures forum, I wanted to start a new one for Just the pets... Show them all off! Here are some of mine to start it off.:D
    Name:  PetCollage.JPG
Views: 2071
Size:  115.7 KB
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 03:41 AM
    Wow, s2tp. The pet food budget in your home must be astronomical!

Here's Reginald Gator Jackson.
    Will add my 2 cats later.
    Attached Images

Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Oh my s2tp! All the pretty animals!

PUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY

Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2007, 03:46 AM
    Oh Great idea ST2p!! Just love it and all of your "babies" just incredible!!

Of course Baby Allheart has to make this thread, here's my heart:
    Name:  Baby Allheartwallet.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  9.9 KB
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Jan 16, 2007, 03:56 AM
    Wow what a zoo you have there! These animals are all gorgeous. Unforntunately I don't have any pets. OUr goldfish died a few years back, we had goldfish for 9 years or something, because they were old they turned silver. We also had hamsters when we were young, 2 white hamsters that were albino, they had pink eyes.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jan 17, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Yeah I don't have any pets either unless I out a pic up of my ex! ;-)
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 06:38 AM
    Here is my baby... He is the real Tuscany
    Attached Images

SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Jan 17, 2007, 07:17 AM
    OMG s2tp... you have a lot of pets!:eek: I love your horses especially! But also, great pictures of your dogs!

I don't have a pet but I would like a small dog! I love Yorkies! This is what my dog would look like! (Isn't he cute?)

SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Jan 17, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    Oh Great idea ST2p!!!! Just love it and all of your "babies" just incredible!!!

Of course Baby Allheart has to make this thread, here's my heart:
    Name:  Baby Allheartwallet.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  9.9 KB
    Oooohhhh... I love "your heart"!:)

Jan 17, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Allheart, Capunchin and Tuscany, I love your puppies! Sooo adorable!

Rick J, I think your snake is cool! I don't know if I woul like havign to feed them live or frozen mice... its not that I care for mice, but that I would have to touch them... lol.

Yes Single your wannabe-pup is cute too! Heheha

Thank You Everyone for sharing! Even when you don't have pets hehe.

I must say if you ever want a pet but don't have room or allowed to- the Betas are great! Ive had 5 over 6 years. I lived in Barracks so much, but I had to give them away when I moved every time... it sucked!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 08:40 AM
    S2tp is right.

I had a beta all through college... Stellaluna kept me company and heard my stories so very often.

S2tp... All of your pets are so beautiful. I just love to see pictures of other people's horses. I will load a picture of mine onto my computer and place it in here.

Jan 17, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Tuscany- yay I can't wait to see him! I love seeing horses too! Maybe I will post more of mine... hes the buckskin, and he is SUCH a doll! He will push his head into if you stand at his shoulder and rub his face, hehe.

Jan 17, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Here is a Collage of fish I had when I was in Korea... I had to give them away to new homes... *pout*

Only had one named, haha. Starting top left: he had the biggest tail and fits what most pet stores sell nowadays. The pink one is a female, she was pretty small compared to the boys, but she was really pretty. The green one is more of the original type- what true collectors look for. In the wild Betas naturally have shorter tails for faster movements. The longer tail was bred in for commercializing them. The Bright blue one in there was kind of retarded.. haha his tail never really developed, but he was a hand me down from another soldier.. His name WAS Fin Diesel, haha but I called him Fred.

The green one with the fan tail was my favorite, he really was a beauty and the most fierce. I NEVER put them in the same tank together. The only attempt I did was put the female in with the long-tailed beta, but he bit a chunk out of her tail so I removed her... I didn't have the right tanks to breed them anyway... I don't know WHAT I was thinking!

I mostly kept dividers between them so they were not always getting upset with each other and doing their 'fight me' dance. Of course everyone who came to the room like to see them flair up.:cool:
    Attached Images

Jan 17, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Ok since this is my post, and I am especially bored... and I just learned how to make these collages... LOL I am going to post more horse pictures. This one is mostly my horse Burning Envy, or Mouse as we call him.

The filly on the top right is Sky, she's a pony... but she's about 3 years old now.

The middle horse, Palomino, is Skeeter Chex Out, or Skeeter. Hes 3 years old too, now in training for all around barrelling, team pinning, and roping.

The bottom left is Joey. He is our oldest horse, but by far the fastest!

All the others are my Mouse-man... He is started with Western Pleasures, but I want to get him into reigning and some barrels when I get time.
    :D Thanks for checking them out!
    Name:  horsecollage.JPG
Views: 211
Size:  87.6 KB
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Jan 17, 2007, 10:37 AM
    S2TP:

I absolutely LOVE your horses!! :D

I have been wanting a horse for many-a-moon and a couple years ago we bought an acreage--so I am hoping to get within a couple years. My question is: Are they expensive to have? We have 5 acres and the can graze most of that, but won't they need additional hay and oats?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jan 17, 2007, 10:55 PM
    Well the two puppies are my newest babies. They're Raggles, rat terrier beagle mix. Brownie and TROUBLE and I really mean trouble! The calico cat that's freaking out is little bit. She is my second chance kittie. My mom in law found her in the middle of a four lane highway. She was crying so loud that mom thought there was a cat in her car. She is actually missing two to three inches off the tip of her tail. We think someone dumped her out there and she went to get in the car they ran over her tail. It eventually fell off and she's a typical princess cat now. She's the only female animal we have. The two black and white ones are brothers. The big one is J.D. he weighs ten plus pounds. He's the one practicing to be baby food... hehehe. Well other than the stray I feed and my coons and opossums. I think that's about it.
    Attached Images

KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 18, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rol
    yeah i dont have any pets either unless i out a pic up of my ex!! ;-)
    Lol!! Too funny.

Ok, so here's my zoo... call me Noah if you must. Both of my dogs are much older, I just like the pics when they were puppies.

1. Chip, my alpha dog. He's a Blue Merle Aussie
    2. Styx, my always hungry dog. He's a Red Merle Aussie
    3. Chicago (named because she is gray and white and has "White Sox")
    4. Chicken. My adopted stray cat who wouldn't let me touch him for 8 months. Now I can hardly get him off my lap.
    5. Moby, my cockatoo. (named that because he's big, white, and can be kind of a... Richard )

I've got one more to add a minute. No more animals, just one of the cats giving the dogs the business. Great thread S2tp!! Hope I'm not highjacking it too badly.
    Attached Images

KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 18, 2007, 12:15 AM
    I just added this one because I think it's funny. The whole "haha, you can't get me" thing is going on in full swing.
    Attached Images

Jan 18, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Awww Myth and KMS I love love love the pictures! I don't have any cats, never have but I def want one or 2 some day!

Myth your puppies are so adorable! Ive never heard of that cross before but I am sure they are as cute grown up as they are puppies!

KMS, Your Aussies are sooo cute as puppies! I will put up my dogs puppy pics up too.. haah. This thread has no limits for how many pictures you put up, so show them off!

Your cockatoo is very handsome too! Guess what... haha another thing in common. We used to have a cockatoo... when we got him he was named Cocky, original huh? But we changed it to Rocky... easier on the ears, lol. He was a rescue bird, as was our African Grey. We finally gave them to better homes as the ranch grew, but I've got a pic of them too.

More pets more pets! I can't get enough, lol.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jan 19, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Here are my 5 cats. Dennis the ginger is nearly a manx after an accident. Top Left: "Snowball" 8 months 'ish, Top Right: Grace (Tortie) and Dennis (tail now 3 inch) both from local GSPCA, Bottom Left: The original: Katy (ex factory cat, somewhere about 15-17 years now), and lastly Alfie (Alfie had a brother but... damn cars)
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures of our members [ 1265 Answers ]

I'm always curious as to what folk look like - and think a member gallery would be cool. Yes, a few have their own pic as their avatar, but not many... Don't be bashful, folks... and please don't let my ugly mug be the only pic in this thread :p 1788

Help I am 12 yrs old and very confused about my pets [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a lot of questions 1.my dashound will only eat poop and cat food not her food.I tried to keep her at her food dish for a very long time but she never ate a thing and a little while ago she was getting these lumps that would come and go they went herting her. And when ever she like gets...

Female Capuchins As Pets [ 2 Answers ]

Do female capuchin monkeys make better pets over male capuchins? Is it best to get the teeth removed? If I am going to own a capuchin monkey from the age of seven months, what do you think would be the best way to go about it with all the things I read about attacks and biting? I would think female...

Toxic chemicals and pets [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my wife sprayed her hair with Aqua Net unsented hair spray extra super hold. She was unaware that our dog was in the bathroom with her. The spray got into the dogs nose and it started caughing and gaging. Within 10 minutes the dog started seizing and convulsing. The spray contains the...

View more questions Search