Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat_lover_16
    Thank you! We just got back from the vet.. She has an eye infection.. Now she's on some meds.. So at least she'll get better soon.. She had me worried
    Oh the poor baby... Shes lucky to have you...
    Hope she feels better soon...
    -Kae
    Cat_lover_16 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Yea, I was worried.. I even put up a board thing on here about it before I took her to the vet because of her eye.. But now that she's seen the vet and all I feel more calm that I know what's going on and stuff.. Plus she's a very spoiled kitty.. I spent my 50 bucks on her all in one day.. =] and it doesn't bother me..
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2007, 06:39 PM
    I was just browsing back through our members pets...
    I must have missed J_9's pictures when she first posted them, but they are so cute that I have to comment on them...
    They are classics! I must say, the Labradobe looks just like a Rottweiler that didn't have it's tail docked. And that smile! And those fingernails! Just Love it!!

I just love seeing everyone's pets!
    Any more pic's anyone?
    CrazyDaisyLou Posts: 194, Reputation: 7

Mar 1, 2007, 07:24 PM
    This is going to take a couple of posts to put in all of my animals. Here are some of my fish and tanks. The fish in the second tank were camera shy, so a couple of the pictures are a little blurry. I have five adult(?) convicts and a bunch of little ones. I only have two ten gallon tanks. I know it is not big enough. I am working on getting a bigger one.

Daisy
    Attached Images

Mar 1, 2007, 07:36 PM
    These are the rest of my fish.
    Attached Images

Mar 1, 2007, 07:41 PM
    These are my cats: snickers in on the printer. Maxwell is on the cat tree. Katie is on the steps. Mickey is the black and white one. Baby is on the striped pillow.
    Attached Images

Mar 1, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Gray is, obviously, the big gray cat, also nick named bubba. Amber is the one looking out and peanut is squatting at the water dish. The next gray one is Lucky. The red tiger is Sam, nick named Big Red, and the white one is chuck.
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Daisy they are beautiful!!
    I'm so glad you posted!!
    Gosh! You were right, daddy better be done (LOL) That's a lot of babies!
    I'm smiling ear to ear!

Kae

Mar 1, 2007, 08:01 PM
    The pup that needs a hair cut is Buddy. The gray one on the ugly green steps is Lucy (also known as twinkie). Bear is all black. Winky is having fun playing with wrapping paper. Peanut is giving me some attitude in the one picture. That is all of my animals. 14 cats, one dog, and lots of fish.

Daisy
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Absolutely beautiful pets Daisy!!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Wow, amazing amazing amazing. They are all beautiful and you have such a love for animals..

Joe

Mar 2, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Thanks for the comments. Sorry if some of the pictures look dark. Our house is not lighted well, and even with the flash, I wasn't getting very good pictures.

Daisy:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures of our members [ 1265 Answers ]

I'm always curious as to what folk look like - and think a member gallery would be cool. Yes, a few have their own pic as their avatar, but not many... Don't be bashful, folks... and please don't let my ugly mug be the only pic in this thread :p 1788

Help I am 12 yrs old and very confused about my pets [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have a lot of questions 1.my dashound will only eat poop and cat food not her food.I tried to keep her at her food dish for a very long time but she never ate a thing and a little while ago she was getting these lumps that would come and go they went herting her. And when ever she like gets...

Female Capuchins As Pets [ 2 Answers ]

Do female capuchin monkeys make better pets over male capuchins? Is it best to get the teeth removed? If I am going to own a capuchin monkey from the age of seven months, what do you think would be the best way to go about it with all the things I read about attacks and biting? I would think female...

Toxic chemicals and pets [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my wife sprayed her hair with Aqua Net unsented hair spray extra super hold. She was unaware that our dog was in the bathroom with her. The spray got into the dogs nose and it started caughing and gaging. Within 10 minutes the dog started seizing and convulsing. The spray contains the...

View more questions Search