Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jshelby6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 11:29 AM
    I got hit in the ear and every time I cough, blow my nose, it hurts what is wrong?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2011, 11:32 AM

Please see your doctor. We can't diagnose over the Internet. If there's pain, something is wrong inside your ear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore throat and been having itchy ears and I'm starting to get mucus and my throat feels swollen, what can I do I have amoxcillin.. will it help me out with my sickness? And I sneeze a lot. Its been going on for two days.

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 4 Answers ]

It started with just a sore throat and the next day it was again sore but now it started to hurt when I swallow, now my ears have been itching and so does my throat and there is pain. On my right ear I really can't hear and my throat is really red and I feel it swollen like if its going to close,...

Month old baby has a stuffy nose and a cough [ 13 Answers ]

I have a month old baby. He has a stuffy nose and a cough. I took him to his doctor but the doctor says he's too young to take medicine. He has hard time sleeping, and I don't know what to do anymore, any suggestions what to do?:(

Puppy with running nose and phlemy cough [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my 3months old puppy and she has been coughing badly since then. Today is her6th day with me and my family. Looks like her nose is very dry and having phlem by just listening to her cough. Vet has prescribed flu pils and a 16 day course of antibiotics. She was gien a dworm injection too...

View more questions Search