Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 07:59 AM
    DVD Player response when I play a burned DVD….
    No Audio
    No Data

PLEASE Help,

I'm trying to help my mom out here. She has a Sony HDMI CD/DVD Player DVP Ns700H.

I insert a DVD-R / A movie I made on a Memorex DVD-R.

It will not play my error….
    No Audio
    No Data

Can you tell me what the settings she be, so it will read a burned DVD? I've tried everything.

Thanks in advance,
    Scott
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2011, 08:25 AM

Was it burned as a multisession and was the disc finalized? WHat software did you use to make the disc... THAT is where I assume the issue really is.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 1, 2011, 09:55 AM
    I hate to say it, but Sony devices are notorious for not playing disks. It's some sort of DRM thing they put in their machines that refuses to play wedding disks and little Booby's accordion recital. My Mom's even refuses to play 70% of the store bought DVD disks we tried. I used to be a Sony fan-boy, now I won't touch them with a 10 foot pole. I also used to like the Toshiba brand of devices, but they went down hill and are not made well anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

My dvd player does not play jpg photos [ 2 Answers ]

My dvd player cannot read jpg files. Wwhat is the most common photo format that all dvd players would support? What should I convert my photo files to to play them on my dvd?

Memorex dvd's will not play in dvd player= / [ 13 Answers ]

I have bought Memorex 25pk recordable 16x speed, 4.7 gb DVD+R's and i burned a movie on one and it will not play in my dvd player. It says Imcomplete disk. I dont know why its seying this because its supposed be able to have movies burned on it. Can someone help me? maybe im not doing something...

Burned Disc will not Finalize,Does not play in my DVD Player. [ 1 Answers ]

When I burn a movie ,I use IMG Burn,But when it is finished. It will not finalize the disc and it will not play on any of my DVD Player`s.Tried deleting the upper and lower filter`s and rebooting but that does not work.Can any one help me please.My Computer and DVD Burner are about 6 year`s old,and...

View more questions Search