Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gill1509 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 05:19 AM
    My very pregnant cat
    My cat got out while we were on with a house move in early dec she is very pregnant but I am not sure when she is due this morning I was stroking her and I tried to stroke her tummy and she normally lets me but this time she didn't I have the scratches to prove that she really was not happy with me touching her there is this a sign she is due soon or is she just grumpy
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2011, 09:25 AM

I bet it was just uncomfortable for her. When she finds a quiet, conceled place, she is probably going into labor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my cat is pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if my cat is pregnant though she's a q

Pregnant cat question(my 1st cat) [ 7 Answers ]

My kitty is pregnant ,kittens in like 2 weeks.. the male cat just hangs at my house stalking her,it seems like she doesn't like him anymore.why is he back now that she's not in heat? He won't leave.i don't no anything about cats ,please help..

Pregnant Cat [ 2 Answers ]

My cat is about 7 weeks pregnant and I think she is showing signs of labor but I'm not sure :confused: she came in the other day and her belly looked as if it had shrunk but she hasn't had the kittens as you can still feel them. She is also panting and walking around a lot this has been happening...

My cat may be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

My cat was released to the great outdoors by my irritatingly selfish roommate. I wasn't even given the benefit of a phone call. I had to find out from my neighbor (who had seen her outside, but couldn't get her to go near him) when I got home. Now I'm pretty sure she is pregnant, though I'm not...

Pregnant Cat Please Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks for the help.

View more questions Search