Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruxsora Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 04:42 AM
    Schoolarship in london universety for international students
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2011, 06:47 AM

YOU do realize if you can't take the time for write more than seven words... nobody is going to try to figure out what you want much less help you find an answer.
    dania_239 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 02:46 PM
    I think you are afraid of or don't know how to express yourself through your question, just try no harm of asking.. believe me !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Refund for International Students [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, A lot of my friends and myself are under the impression that international students on J1 / F1 get a full tax refund. I am not sure if this is completely true. I am from India on J1 and under academic training and hence giving a lot of taxes. Also, if you have used any professional /...

International students and visa [ 1 Answers ]

Different types of visas to enter the United States?

Investment opportunities for international students [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student with my F1 student visa. Also, I have my SSN since 2001. Am I eligible for the following investment opportunities? - CD - stock - mutual fund - loan certificate

International Students [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every...

View more questions Search