Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    payton.avery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 04:12 PM
    How to get hair from medium brown with auburn to light brown or dark blonde
    My natural hair color is dirty blonde so to speak , so like a light brown color . When I tried to die my hair blonder , it turned a strawberry weird blonde color , so to cover it up I colored it dark brown/black . Yes , I know its so hard to get black out of your hair , but somehow I got it out. I uses lorel hair color remover & it was wonderful , it wouldn't turn it to my natural shade but it would take out the dramatic black so I could dye it to something else . When I finished putting in the remover & that was down my hair was a redish orange color ( which the box said it would be ) so they said immedilty die another color over it , & in which I used medium brown . My hair was brown for a while but like every hair color dy it eventually fades out now my hair is a auburn brownish color & I am getting sick of the reish color . I know my natural color will never be the same but I want to try & dye it close to the color , which is again light brown dark blonde , most light brown . Any suggestions how to do so without the red/auburn coming through again ?
    Please & thank you for taking your time to read this

Check out some similar questions!

I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD? [ 1 Answers ]

I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I...

How do I dye my dark brown hair light auburn [ 1 Answers ]

I have naturally ginger hair which is dyed dark chesnut brown, I want to dye it to a light auburn (Ashlee Simpson style) can I do this without having to strip the colour out of my hair??

Medium brown hair with dark brown underneath? [ 1 Answers ]

Would medium brown hair look good with dark brown underneath?

Dark blonde/light brown to dark brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! My hair color is dark blond or a really light brown.. I-m not sure and I want to dye it dark brown? Is it safe? Or will I be getting a reddish color after a few washes? My natural hair is light brown but I dyed it.. a medium chocolate the stylist said but it really turned out to be a blondish...

Trying to get my hair from a not to dark brown to a very light blonde [ 2 Answers ]

I tried bleaching my hair from not to dark of a brown to a bright blonde (comparable to eminem, if that gives anyone a good picture of what I want). After bleaching and rebleaching the sides and back turned out to be about the blonde I wanted, but the top of my head is definitely orange. Any advice...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.