Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shine123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 06:25 AM
    Pregnant or not ?had unprotected sex on 17th having discharge and pain am I pregnant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 31, 2011, 07:42 AM

We don't know if you are pregnant or not. We are not a pregnancy test.

Have you missed a period yet? If so, try taking a pregnancy test using first morning urine. If not, you will have to wait until you miss your period to test.
    mk1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 08:19 AM
    I am having the same problem. Hey, I have a question. My periods are really irregular, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on January 17th and my last period was January 1st. He did not *** inside me he pulled out and ejaculated like 3 minutes later. I still have not started my period and took 2 test one on feb 6th and one on the 9th. (21 and 23 days after sex) both were negative. Could I be pregnant? Or am I just stressing myself out?
    What was your result?
    agb32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 11:27 PM
    I have no clue what is going on
    Ogcjmx2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 04:27 AM
    Pullying out, doesn't help. Any 1 little seed can get you pregnant. If it gets the chance near you. Meaning the whole pullying out.
    kcproud Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2011, 04:12 PM
    All right both of you take a deep breath. It is over a month a pregnancy test should be accurate with first morning urine (it concentrates the hormones that are tested for). Home tests are really acurate, if unsure you can go to the doctor or health department. The 2-pack lets you repeat to prove results to yourself or someone else if need. Or test again later if you question a negative. Don't bother questioning a positive the hormones are only there for a baby. As they told me 25 years ago "positive is positive". I had called because mine was only slightly pink. Not a young thing, happily married just NOT expecting a baby in the picture.

First, find out if you are pregnant, then cross bridges needed.

Shine, if your pain is still around with or without discharge, see a doctor or the health department. If your test shows positive there could be real issues like a tubal pregnancy. If negative continued pain has some cause. Get it checke out, no one else is in charge of your health.
    Mk, please if you are not pregnant and don't want to be use condoms with or without another because if he won't use them he does not care about you! Obviously he doesn't care that getting pregnant worriies you. It should in the majority of cases the mom has to shoulder the care and financial concerns for 18 years. Just look around. IF HE WANTS TO PLAY JACKET IT!! Its for your safety too
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 28, 2011, 04:21 PM

They have a special name for people that use the pull-out method of birth control.

They call those people PARENTS.

Get your butts to the doctor and get tests done. If you're having pain, you should assume SOMETHING is wrong and see a health care professional.

And if you don't want to be PARENTS, then STOP HAVING SEX.
    Ramsal28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Sep 29, 2011, 09:42 PM
    To the girl who originally asked the question not being rude or funny but I am serious. You could be pregnant but if I were you I would defantly check to make sure I didn't contract a STD most importantly.I don't mean to be offensive by saying this but I am concerned that you are having pain AND discharge. Pain is never just "normal" but it may be nothing and discharge is common for women but both symptoms together(PAIN+DISCHARGE=PROBLEM)it seems like something sinister may be going on. And not trying to preach cause I definantly don't know your circumstances or relationship status with your partner but I just want to put it out there to you that unprotected sex is never a good idea in the long run unless its with your spouse and the reason I say this is because even if you dodge the STD bullet and if the pregnancy answer is in your favor the stress,worry or possibility of a possible unwanted pregnancy or the risk of a STD isn't worth unprotected sex. Just ask anyone with a unwanted pregnancy or worse a disease they can't get rid of. I hope this answer helps and it is taken in the contexts that it is intended and not in a hurtful light. PEACE and GOODLUCK to you always

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex. Am I pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I and my boyfriend had unprotected sex this month through out... My periods have been delayed by 2 days... I have the usual stomach ache and cramps... but no sign of blood... am I pregnant?? How much delay in periods is considered normal... what measures should I take right now so that I don't...

I can't get pregnant after 3 years of unprotected sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying to have a baby for three years now. We have never used a condom or birth control. And yet I am still not pregnant. We don't know which one of us is responsible for the infertility. Any help would be appreciated

Scared.unprotected sex.pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a few days before my period was due... he did "come" inside me... I am really nervous I usually have a normal cycle and won't know until tomorrow if I do get it or not... but could I still get pregnant? And could I still get my period and be pregnant? I really...

View more questions Search