Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gtman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Eviction
    I have a live in girl friend. I would like her to leave. She refuses, what are my options?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 31, 2011, 09:34 AM
    What state?
    Do you own or rent?
    How long has she been there?
    Has she paid any rent, does she buy the groceries, are there any arrangements?
    Chances are you will have to go through a formal eviction of a tenant at will according to your state tenancy laws, or possibly be able to treat her as a lodger, who will have fewer rights. If she is destructive or violent, you call the police and get a RO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VA eviction notice.can we pay and stop the eviction [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his wife are living in VA in a rental house. Rent is due the 1st with a 5 day grace period. When they realized they weren't going to be have money for rent until the 18th (wife is a teacher and that is her monthly payday) she called the rental agent and explained. She was told that as...

Eviction in fl. [ 1 Answers ]

I relocated to fl. From ny. I have been paying my rent on time, until I ran into a financial issue. I have tried to get back on my feet, but it's really hard. My landlord taped a 3 day notice on my door, on sat. does the notice have to come from the marshall? This paper was printed off the...

Eviction [ 2 Answers ]

I have an eviction against me, and lost my sec.8. help in wa

Eviction at 17 [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and just had a baby and am struggling because I can't move anywhere because of the eviction on my credit. I was only 17 and signed a lease. They never asked for verification of my age. What should I do to get this eviction off my credit

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search