Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2007, 04:40 PM
    End of story right? I don't own anyone money my sis doesn't want me to pay her because we won't pay 600 damm dollars lol
    Plus
    Damm since this happened I changed 2 mp4 players!! Wohoa
    Plus the high school I'm into is getting cameras all over so everyone will be BUSTED ! Lol
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 06:11 PM
    It is various obvious there is an attitude and little responsibility, sorry but if it quacks like a duck you have to assume it is a duck.

You don't understand your fault and responsibility and honestly don't need to have things you don't appreciate and really need.
    But if you lose things that belong to other people, or run up other peoples bills, you pay it, that is what happens in real life.

Sep 6, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    It is various obvious there is an attitude and little responsiblity, sorry but if it quacks like a duck you have to assume it is a duck.

You don't understand your fault and responsiblity and honestly don't need to have things you don't appreciate and really need.
    But if you lose things that belong to other people, or run up other peoples bills, you pay it, that is what happens in real life.
    Actually I pretty much deserve that stuff
    If I didn't my parents wouldn't buy it, I spend the whole summer studying
    I do understand it was my fault I left the stuff in the stupid locker and I never did that again , I didn't lose it , they stole it
    There's a difference there and that cell phone my sister gave it to me so officially it was mine , just the bills where under someone's else name ! Big deal
    Besides we isn't going to pay for all that money , 'cause if you really know wha the company did you wouldn't say that

Sep 6, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Don't they say : " You got to learn from your mistakes?" well I did learn my lesson
    And I did get a bit more responsibility

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Accounts double-entry principle [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm a student preparing for my accounts exams My question What are the balances use to make up the Trial Balance and how do you prepare it?

Guiding principle behind the fourteen points [ 1 Answers ]

Who was the guiding principle behind the fourteen points?

Help I'm going crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am really depressed as my mum does not let me out of the house at all I am always kept inside. I am losing my friends at my new school in england I have just started - a dance school. I live in the Channel islands. I knew this girl at my old school and she was a good friend to me and I told...

Principle of double effect [ 4 Answers ]

The principle of double effect in the corporate world: what does the catholic church means by the notiona of principle of double effect. Please give me an an example as well.. Thanks

Help me please I'm going crazy [ 3 Answers ]

OK you well I still like my ex he broke up wit me, because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.and I've told him the whole story and the misunderstanding that he had so we have talked and do still sometimes. But the prob is I still really love him and all my friends want me to bac out wit...

View more questions Search