Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    watsori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 07:39 PM
    Movie scenes search? 1930's movie
    Scene is where a big man, I believe whereing a topcoat, smoking a cigar comes into a house and tells another man to take off his shirt. He commensces to beat him on the back with a cane for doing something wrong. It's a black/white; 1930's movie.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movie by scenes? [ 1 Answers ]

Help! Looking for this movie: In one scene one of the guys almost strangles a girl in the back seat of a car. He's starting do really lose it. Another scene, he goes up to a drug dealers house and rips him off, right in front of the house. In the end, he kills himself in his car. His friend...

Movie scenes search [ 1 Answers ]

This scene takes place in aroom where the bad guys have a man tied in chair. Threatening to kill him. Sexy woman is also in room. Well know actor is in the chair. Suddenly they all leave except woman who we assume will finish the job. The woman pleasures herself on the man . Kissing him etc. then...

Can you tell me the name of this movie as described by all the scenes I mentioned? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I remember all the scenes where there's a family,it's a rich family and the husband and a wife n 2 children I remamber, they also have a nanny, the nany loves the children and all but then suddenly on the wife's birthday the husband murders her in the house having told the family he has...

How to find movie scenes [ 3 Answers ]

In this movie a young couple possibly 3 teens happen into an elderly couples house and the old man has his testicles exposed and hanging out of his shorts.Need to find the name of this comedy... it is no older than 5 years.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.